Gotta be rooting for Robert Edwards... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gotta be rooting for Robert Edwards...

Originally posted by dolphan39
this pre-season. Check out: Reconstruction: Healthy Edwards rebuilds his career with the Dolphins the guy is lucky to walk, not hopefully he can make it thru pre-season and show he belongs as RWs backup.

39, I posted that article remember?:p

Hey guys, here's a great article on Robert Edwards.......
I think it's a miracle that he's even playing football at all at this point, even if it's only minicamps. The only reason he's playing is by the grace of god. I'm rooting for him wholeheartedly. Anyway, it's a great article, check it out.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/spor...ins/3153574.htm

Re: Re: Gotta be rooting for Robert Edwards...

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

39, I posted that article remember?:p

Hey guys, here's a great article on Robert Edwards.......
I think it's a miracle that he's even playing football at all at this point, even if it's only minicamps. The only reason he's playing is by the grace of god. I'm rooting for him wholeheartedly. Anyway, it's a great article, check it out.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/spor...ins/3153574.htm
whoops I forgot. I was on the Fin page on the Herald so I did not realize it was from Sun, Apr. 28, 2002:o

Re: Re: Re: Gotta be rooting for Robert Edwards...

Originally posted by dolphan39
whoops I forgot. I was on the Fin page on the Herald so I did not realize it was from Sun, Apr. 28, 2002:o

It's all good bro. It's a great article.;)

Im actually rootin' for the 7th round rook, Henry to make it. Edwards' story is impressive..............but, in all likelihood, the damage will be too much too overcome. Especially with the competition from the rook. If in fact he does make it back to form, I would say, put him on ice(developmental squad- NFLEurope) just to be sure he could hold up for an entire season. It would be an excellent chance to see what we have in the 1400 yard rushing rook, and further develop Edwards progress!

PHINFAN, Edwards is not eligible for the practice squad, it is for first year, or rookie players only.

Robert has already pulled his hamstring, and sat out the QB school...it's a tough road back from what he has injured, but I am rooting for him none the less. I would like to see Edwards make the 53 man roster, and put Henry on the practice squad. Then if Edwards goes down, just sign Henry back onto the 53 man squad.

Originally posted by dolfan87
PHINFAN, Edwards is not eligible for the practice squad, it is for first year, or rookie players only.

Robert has already pulled his hamstring, and sat out the QB school...it's a tough road back from what he has injured, but I am rooting for him none the less. I would like to see Edwards make the 53 man roster, and put Henry on the practice squad. Then if Edwards goes down, just sign Henry back onto the 53 man squad.

Henry looks like he's too good to remain on the practice squad without being poached quickly by another team. IMHO, with RW and Minor already in camp, we have too many rb's to make the team. Since RW and RE have similar running styles, we should trade RE after showcasing him in preseasaon.

Back
Top Bottom