Gotta Give It Up To the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gotta Give It Up To the Dolphins

AllEyezOnMe

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys just plain outplayed us. Your D just pounded are offense and Ricky just controlled the game. If our offense had actually played tonight I think it may have turned out differently but you guys just flat out beat us. I came here and talked my **** so now you guys can give it back to me... until we kick your *** in December! Hehe fun game to watch. 2 of the best D's in AFC easily.

PS: Ricky's TD run was NOT A TD!!! Hehe bad call!

It was a great game and dude your offense showed up, it just found what it is really like to play a real defense not the powder puffs your 1st 2 games were!

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe
You guys just plain outplayed us. Your D just pounded are offense and Ricky just controlled the game. If our offense had actually played tonight I think it may have turned out differently but you guys just flat out beat us. I came here and talked my **** so now you guys can give it back to me... until we kick your *** in December! Hehe fun game to watch. 2 of the best D's in AFC easily.

PS: Ricky's TD run was NOT A TD!!! Hehe bad call!

there still was another down to play if the call ruled no TD, and the ball was a half yard away er soemthing.

As I said on another thread, your defense played well enough to win this game but your offense was so completely inept in the face of a truly incredible defense that they were unable to do a darn thing. I look forward to seeing other Jills fans maker their ways over here to take their lumps as well.

I'll credit you for posting but you still need to be smacked for all the trash you and others posted here before the game! So here it is:

THE BILLS BLOW GOATS!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, that had to be done.:tongue:

:evil: We dominated. the #2 Offense did crap against us. Just admit it...we are better :D

No...we're not finished yet...

you are the better team? Not. you are leading the division? Not.

Those were your words... as well as many others. How about I quote all your assinine posts over on the BBI or BFZ or whatever rock you crawled out from under... and bump them up for a few weeks... just so you have to look at them every day.

Now... maybe you'll think twice before starting crap on another teams board....
Although...somehow, I doubt you will.....

Held the buffalo offense to 10 pts? dude what game was u watching? the bills D scored theyre only TD. THE BILLS WERE SHUT OUT!! I compare this win to the big win against the raiders last year. Whats really good about this win though is that it is only week 3 and we have alot of weeks left to build our confindence and gain momentum to carry us to the SB.

This win came at the perfect time. Not only will we ride into the bye week with a big win....and Ricky will get to heal up after 42 carries, but generally after emotional wins such as these, you tend to come out flat/drained the following week. This way there is no letdown. We have no game to follow.

And most importantly, we were fortunate enough to not suffer any serious injuries (that we know of) to this point. This is an absolutely perfect scenario.

Originally posted by AllEyezOnMe
You were better tonight, but we'll still win the divison. =)

I knew you wouldn't learn....

:shakeno:

you do realize, that now you look like all the Fin fans you folks accused of being ****y and arrogant ...right?

already started with "excuses" to wit: Ricky's TD was not a TD, bad call...

Puuuuulllleeeeeese...... :lol:

lets face it. we smacked em. we smacked em bad. Travis henry is banged up. Takeo took a licking. i saw a couple of bills laying on the ground tonight. they got pounded. oh and that big supposed LT who always was and always will be a RT in Williams was used by adewale ogunleye!

Back
Top Bottom