gotta love this from the Cleveland media (video) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

gotta love this from the Cleveland media (video)

Ohhhhhhh i will root for watson. Gooooooooooooo watson and beat pants off the bills.

After the game i will put up my watson is a d1<khead sign once again.

Ohhhhhhh i will root for watson. Gooooooooooooo watson and beat pants off the bills.

After the game i will put up my watson is a d1<khead sign once again.
I won't root for Watson, but I will happily root against Buffalo.
I don’t think “Rub n Tug” will be eligible to come back until week 13 (Dec 4th)

This feeling is so strange. We are good. We are being praised. I don’t know how to digest all this, not used at all.
...when you're accustomed to having a bad "self-image" it makes you uncomfortable to receive praise etc.

I agree. After so many years the franchises negativity and disappointment becomes institutionalized

in the fan base and it feels weird all of a sudden getting this positive wave...

Personally I'm still just gonna take it 1 game at a time and try not to have any big expectations.

I look at it this way -- we have a chance to play some meaningful games in December and then a possibility

to get back in the playoff gig. But there's no doubt the team is definitely getting noticed big time and it will be

important for McDaniel to keep these guys focused in the now. And I really think that's gonna happen.

And I really think what we've got going on is sustainable. But time will tell.

...when you're accustomed to having a bad "self-image" it makes you uncomfortable to receive praise etc.

I agree. After so many years the franchises negativity and disappointment becomes institutionalized

in the fan base and it feels weird all of a sudden getting this positive wave...

Personally I'm still just gonna take it 1 game at a time and try not to have any big expectations.

I look at it this way -- we have a chance to play some meaningful games in December and then a possibility

to get back in the playoff gig. But there's no doubt the team is definitely getting noticed big time and it will be

important for McDaniel to keep these guys focused in the now. And I really think that's gonna happen.

And I really think what we've got going on is sustainable. But time will tell.
That's fine for the team, but for me, I'm going to revel in it like a dog rolling around on the ground - LOL

Back
Top Bottom