Great, albiet sad article in the Sun Sentinal on the Dolphins offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great, albiet sad article in the Sun Sentinal on the Dolphins offseason

Dolphins fans need something else to happen, so they don't lose their sanity:
That part above pretty much sums it up ! This has got to get better, doesnt it?

sometimes, it looks like everything that happens to this team is negative. i´m sick of it :fire:

I agree with this article. Ricky William is not only a player but he's one of those people who you grow to appreciate. The way he is and the way he does his job. He never complains publicly about the team or causes any turmoil in the locker room. He's a quiet guy who does not bother anyone. Yet his testing schedule was on the freezer and he failed to follow up.

Oh RICKY

Its amazing that he went to Aussie by himself and you never hear of any of the field incidents, but come on now RICKY, you knew they were testing back in DEC, you have the schedule, fine line between hard and stupid. But you will have a 1500 yd season and all will be forgiven, not that anyone really cares that you pop positive, its just another day at the ball field.:goof:

START THE SEASON ALREADY!!! I need to see Ricky pound into somse dbacks! Everything that has happened (so far...) in our offseason makes the start of the season seam that much farther away!

It will be just fine relax fans. The media needs to get off this teams nutz.

clear.gif

I think it is funny. It kind of brings levity to all the nabob's posts.

Back
Top Bottom