Great Animation By Nextgen Of The Miracle In Miami..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Animation By Nextgen Of The Miracle In Miami.....

Look at 24 on NE... he's actually moving AWAY from Drake... Probably overthinking a lateral to Gesicki all the way to the left...

Yeah agreed he was just holding his ad-hoc assignment. I was watching "KissTheRing" channel last night (not proud of it, but hey), dude was pissed he was basically just hanging around while Drake diced apart the rest of the NE D.

After the pitch, Stills got up and started going back to the left side of the field incase Drake decided to pitch it back that way for any reason.

Look at 24 on NE... he's actually moving AWAY from Drake... Probably overthinking a lateral to Gesicki all the way to the left...

He can't over pursue the play like you're suggesting! If so then there is practically no one on the other side and I believe Kenny Stills #10 is starting to streak up the field too.

Have you singled out Drake's route? That is some amazing running.
Yeah, I watched it about 5x last night and again this morning. Can't get enough of it.

After the play I predicted on here that this video may end up usurping the popularity of the Buttfumble. So far I've seen it about 50x on the various sports shows.

His little dot had quite some speed to it. :lol:

dude ill tell you what, that was insane once Drakes dot turned the corner the acceleration that kicked in. it was almost like a pendulum when the swing gains it momentum. I bet ya Gronk just heard the "whomp whomp" sound of vibration as Drake flew by. Preciate the share.

Back
Top Bottom