Great game to the phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great game to the phins

cowboy up

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All I can say is "WOW !!!!!!"......you guys came in our house and put the smack down on us. Even though we played the worst game we've played this year....you guys came in and was ready to beat the hell out of us as you did. So congrats and good luck for the remainding of your season.

And to add....you guys are the best fans I've visited, it's nice to come to an opposing teams MB, and have such great hospitality as you have shown. Again, good luck....you deserve it.

cowboy up

Hey man no problem! We'll be glad to do it again in the SB :D ;). Thanks for stopping by and don't be a stranger...come back again. Good Luck on the rest of your season and maybe we'll see you again.

Stand up people, you cowboy fans. Beat up on Philly for us and good luck for the remainder of the season.

I hate to admit since my best friend is a Cowboys nut, they have the most classy fans of any team I've ever been around. (every team has their exceptions obviously)

We tend to be pretty classy around here when it comes to non-AFC East fans. Some pretty heated arguments with Saints fans about the Ricky trade cuz a bunch of them came on here trying to say what an aweful player Ricky is and how the Saints raped us and everything but other than that I can't think of a set of fans that we've really had it out with other than AFC East guys.

Oh wait, Bucs fans, but that usually doesn't happen on the board, just elsewhere.

Anyway good game Cowboys fans, I don't think the boys played their worst game I just think that we went into this game looking to attack the CBs and we managed to do it on some plays. On one Chambers TD in particular, that was a flat out 1 of 100 throw for Jay Fiedler...usually NEVER will hit that dude in stride like that.

Originally posted by cowboy up
All I can say is "WOW !!!!!!"......you guys came in our house and put the smack down on us. Even though we played the worst game we've played this year....you guys came in and was ready to beat the hell out of us as you did. So congrats and good luck for the remainding of your season.

And to add....you guys are the best fans I've visited, it's nice to come to an opposing teams MB, and have such great hospitality as you have shown. Again, good luck....you deserve it.

cowboy up

Hey Cowboy up thanks, I might speak for myself, but, we're in a shock ourselfs!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any fan can come to this board and I will like them as long as they show respect. So you show respect, and I like ya lol. Good game, don't be a stranger, and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom