Great Game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Game!

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What a great game today. Props to Norv Turner for putting together such a good offensive gameplan. Fiedler was awesome! Ricky got his third straight 100 yard game, and Chambers had an excellent game. The defense did allow 21 points but it doesn't matter because we scored 40 :eek:. We got a lot of sacks and three interceptions ain't bad either. Overall, the whole team played very well. Now we get a few extra days of rest before our next game against New England. The Dolphins just showed up and played great football today!

Great game by EVERYONE!! Now that the TUNA got his *** kicked, can we give Wannstedt his due?? Wannstedt and Co. outoached the TUNA and his Cowgirls!!!

That wasn't the same old Phinz I just saw kick the Cowboys *** was it???....:eek:

If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up yet!!!.....

What A Game!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

The play-calling was amazing today.

That 3rd and 2 pass to Konrad was brilliant.

Could they just have keep all their plays for the last stretch ?
;)

Hey, you hit it right on the head. Wanny outcoached Parcells...not only that BUT we ooutplayed them as well.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Hey, you hit it right on the head. Wanny outcoached Parcells...not only that BUT we ooutplayed them as well.

And that's what I've been saying all along - the players on the field are the ones that decide the game. Rarely has a bad coaching move cost us a game. It's amazing how Wannstedt got the blame for the Houston and New England loss, yet he gets no credit when we win like this.

It's a little early to say he doesn't get any credits don't you think ?

They were still playing less than an hour ago.

Ok so? When we are losing during a game, he gets the blame...he deserves his props.

I don't know who the hell these guys are that put on the Fins uniforms today...but I certainly hope they stick around! :)

That SPARK again, from the WASH game.. I hope it continues cause it's catchy...lol

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

IRVING, Texas (Nov. 27, 2003) -- Jay Fiedler took the first snap, dropped back and threw deep to Chris Chambers. While pass interference prevented them from hooking up, the theme was set.

Fiedler and Chambers connected on three touchdown passes and Fiedler ran for another score, leading the Miami Dolphins past the Dallas Cowboys 40-21 on Thanksgiving in a much higher-scoring game than expected from the NFL's two best scoring defenses.

From NFL.com.. You got to love those guys...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom