Great Griese Article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Griese Article

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
DAANNNNNNGGGGGGG, Da chick has some smarts.

But see, that's OK, because I learned everything I know from "roosters". ;)

Even some things I would rather not have learned. :eek: ;)

Originally posted by Beckyj4

But see, that's OK, because I learned everything I know from "roosters". ;)

Even some things I would rather not have learned. :eek: ;)

OK..time to open that mailbag again...

4 sacks, 2 fumbles, 3 INTs (1 was returned for an INT)....

Let's see your analysis...

FF, Are you aware that is a failing grade?

Since I can't get the games here, I will just comment on what I do know for sure. I have stated this often on this Forum, but apparently you just look for something you can b**** about. Every QB in the League throws more Ints. and loses more games, when they have to attempt the pass twice as much as the rush is attempted. I guess you are one of those that think Brian lost the game, all by himself. Good for you. Finding a scapegoat doesn't require any knowledge of football.

I will try to impart a bit of wisdom to you, but seriously doubt you will get it. NO QB in the League has EVER had a perfect game. Not having seen this game, I can still assure you that even the best have had days like today, or worse.

If you are going to get into 'smack', you really should learn a bit more about the game. You might even end up a tiny bit effective. What team are you a 'fan' of anyway? Sure can't be the Dolphins, with your crowing over their loss. Grow up!

Since I can't get the games here, I will just comment on what I do know for sure. I have stated this often on this Forum, but apparently you just look for something you can b**** about.
I don't care if you watch the game or not. You are not a Miami Dolphins anyways. I don't b**** either. I just don't respect you because ...

a) you are not a Dolfan
b) you are a groupie
c) you do not know anything about football

Every QB in the League throws more Ints. and loses more games, when they have to attempt the pass twice as much as the rush is attempted.
Not every QB but the odds that that will happen are greater.

I guess you are one of those that think Brian lost the game, all by himself. Good for you. Finding a scapegoat doesn't require any knowledge of football.
How do hyou know? You just said you didn't see the game yet. Scapegoat? 5 turnovers by a single player......naaaaaaa..why would anybody make him the scapegoat?

I will try to impart a bit of wisdom to you, but seriously doubt you will get it.
What wisdom? The wisdom which is called "groupie". You have no football knowledge. You do not contribute to this or any forum. You are doing a "rah-rah Brian I am your fan" chant.

NO QB in the League has EVER had a perfect game.
Really now? No kidding. Is that the knowledge you are trying to share with me? Thank you. I am so much smarter now.

Not having seen this game, I can still assure you that even the best have had days like today, or worse.
Actually my comment regarding the mailbag of yours was if you continue to open your mailbag with all the goodies in it and keep ommitting the bad.

If you are going to get into 'smack', you really should learn a bit more about the game.
If you think that was smack you really haven't seen smack yet.

You might even end up a tiny bit effective.
As effective as you are showing how great Brian is and completly avoiding the issues for which he was run out of denver?

What team are you a 'fan' of anyway? Sure can't be the Dolphins, with your crowing over their loss. Grow up!

a) I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins. You are a fan of Brian Griese.
b) I do not crow over our loss. It actually hurts.
c) I do not have to grow up. I do not display a "player fetish". You are the groupie. Teenage girls are groupies.

You are quite funny. You put a smile on my face at the end of a very miserable Sunday.

Keep it going "groupie".
:lol:

FF, I got the lowdown on you on your FIRST two posts on this thread.

Your post after Muck's, in it's entirity. "What is this thread all about...???"
(Well, guess it saves you reading it for yourself.)

Then there was your attempt to insult me, for....?...? With this "well thought out" :lol: :confused: response to some FACTS I posted on Brian Griese. >R u some kind of Griese Groupy?< Now what did I do to you that gave you the opinion that you had the obligation to insult me, I will never know. Do you?

Incidentally, I am very, very, far from being a teenager. I would say you are also. However, while I long since passed that mark, you obviously haven't arrived yet, by a long shot. At least mentally.

Rave on. Since I have grandkids to talk to that display more intelligence than you, I will stick to them. You made it pretty clear that you are going to stick to your juvenile behavior so, have at it. >I do not have to grow up.< Are you bragging or complaining? :lol:

FF, I got the lowdown on you on your FIRST two posts on this thread.

Your post after Muck's, in it's entirity. &quot;What is this thread all about...???&quot;
(Well, guess it saves you reading it for yourself.)

Then there was your attempt to insult me, for....?...? With this &quot;well thought out&quot; :lol: :confused: response to some FACTS I posted on Brian Griese. &gt;R u some kind of Griese Groupy?&lt; Now what did I do to you that gave you the opinion that you had the obligation to insult me, I will never know. Do you?

Incidentally, I am very, very, far from being a teenager. I would say you are also. However, while I long since passed that mark, you obviously haven't arrived yet, by a long shot. At least mentally.

Rave on. Since I have grandkids to talk to that display more intelligence than you, I will stick to them. You made it pretty clear that you are going to stick to your juvenile behavior so, have at it. &gt;I do not have to grow up.&lt; Are you bragging or complaining? :lol:

Since when is "groupie" an insult? Many people are "groupies" for a person aor a group of people. While "groupies" are usually younger people there is certainly a number of "mature" people who are groupies.

So "Groupie" is not an insult. However that line However, while I long since passed that mark, you obviously haven't arrived yet, by a long shot. At least mentally. falls under the category "Insult". But it doesn't bother me. I find it amusing how you so despereatly fight the "groupie" label yet you are following one player from team to team, trying to make a case for that player on a team's messageboard you have not the slightest idea of. You don't know a darn thing about the Dolphins, its fans and the team itself. I have yet to see some general football talk from you (opening some weird mailbox doesn't count).

How about you talk about our team...the last game and the next game.

You didn't even give an analysis of the last game of your favorite player yet. If you continue to do the "rah-rah...gimme a B, gimme an R; gimme an I, gimme an A, gimme an N" I treat you for what you are: a Groupie.

Good luck with your grandkids....

FF, Since you have such a problem with reading, I will, pass, on any further dialog with you. If it bothers you that I don't comment on a team I have seen play twice in the last 2 years, I don't have the foggiest notion of how to communicate to you.

I will assume, for the rest of it, that you haven't read any of my posts on the other threads in this forum. Several people have felt I made some very good observations on several points about the game ITSELF.

If you are not aware that the word "groupie" carries a negative connotation, then you must be very young indeed. Even my grandkids consider it derogatory.

I have discussed other players I am familiar with. (Please read this over again until you understand what I wrote.) At least I try to discuss football. I have also commented that, SINCE I didn't get to see the last 2 games, I CANNOT comment on anything beyond what is in the gamebook or P by P. (I am one of those stupid paople who has to see something with my own eyes to understand and comment on it. Living in Portland, OR I will only get the two Nationally televised games. Please forgive me for not commenting on the rest. )

You obviously are a very bitter person. If it makes you feel better to take your bitterness out on me, have at it. I will just consider the source, because I must have missed your great insights on FOOTBALL. All I see is someone trying to start a flame war.

Back
Top Bottom