Great Griese News!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Griese News!!

This just makes me even happier that JAY is our quarterback. Griese is already getting injured and does'nt know the playbook. What's next? He demands a trade to the JETS. HEY....wait a second.... their sure to have a top ten pick next year....... :help:

HEY....wait a second.... their sure to have a top ten pick next year.......

If the past is any indicator, they'll probably use the pick on another DLman in the wake of disappointment from their OTHER first round DL picks.

If the fins make a real run at the Super Bowl this year, we will need baby bob at some point and time during the year. So let's support this years team and bash players in the off season.

Next year is the year of the wide receiver in the draft. Jets will more than likely take one.

Be optimistic.

Jay has added some bulk.
Maybe he won't get injured this year. Last year was a fluke accident unfortunately.

I am being optimistic. Maybe jay has a really bad half during a game and they use baby bob for the second half and we win the game. Then jay starts the following week and we never need him again during the year.

This is great news!!!! :D :D :D

I really thought Griese was starting to get into a rhythm and I feared he was going to be gone for the year.

I think we are going to need him this year at some point.

I'm very relieved! :cool: :cool: :cool:

No time-table in Griese's return?? Thats odd.. As long as Griese can be available for Week 5.. Miami will be fine.. Week 4, Miami has a BYE Week and as long as Fiedler stays healthy, this is moot..

Baby Bob!!! I like it, good humor. I thought he was ultra sharp on the one drive he was in for and led us to a touchdown. I've watched that drive about 10 times and he did alot of smart veteran stuff like buying time, throwing to the right guy, keeping the chains moving etc. I dug it alot, he was just what the Dr. ordered in the event Jay goes down. I'm very happy to get good news regarding the injury. We will need Baby Bob and guess what- He will deliver!!!! BIGTIME!!!! What a GREAT off-season addition. If called upon he will pay big dividends.

Back
Top Bottom