Great Madden stuff for ya.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Madden stuff for ya....

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You will fall out of your chair when you hear these great impersonations of Madden by Frank Caliendo, I play them on my radio show, I thought this was appropriate since we will hear everyone's favorite broadcasting dolt cover the Dolphins game tonight...this guy is DEAD ON! Feel free to say lines that Madden would say regarding the Dolphins players for tonight's game!

John Madden Makes Dinner Reservations

John Madden on the Bob and Brian Show (Part 1 of 3)

John Madden on the Bob and Brian Show (Part 2 of 3)

John Madden on the Bob and Brian Show (Part 3 of 3)

John Madden with Darrell Green

Madden Loves Brett Favre

Madden Talks to Brett Favre

Madden Trys out the Ladie's Room This is Madden's side of the story, apparently at the ESPY's one year he accidentily took a crap in the ladies Room...

Madden with Troy Aikman

Frank on Opie and Anthony <--Here is a long appearance by Frank caliendo (30 mins or so) and he does great Madden Work in there too as well as other voices...

Quotes that madden might say tonight...

"Great players make great plays, and Ricky Williams makes those great plays by running the football for first downs...."

(Jay Fiedler completes a 3 yard quick slant to James McKnight) "See, Fiedler made a big play there, he looked like Brett Favre, only that Fiedler plays for the Miami Dolphins and didn't hit McKnight in stride."

add some quotes you would think he would say!

"On Thanksgiving Day, I had a 6 legged turkey on my bus. It was good. I didn't relly share it with Al Michaels because he doesn't like 6-legged turkeys as much as I do."

:rolleyes:

"Dont be tricked by how its spelled either its the turducken, its not a Turd-duckin as in duck doo doo...its a Turkey and a Duck put together to make a turducken"

great line baz :lol:

Boom !!! Ricky really hit that hole well.
and
my favorite There was no way Konrad could get it up :lol:

Before a running play, "Ricky is one of the best backs in the league at making his own hole at the line of scrimmage." And then, when the line plays as its usual self and Ricky gets hit for a minimal gain or a loss, "See, the offensive line needs to open holes for Ricky to run through, otherwise he isn't as successful."

The funninest is on the madden game for ps2.. if you listen and some point he says "....and 90% of the game is half the battle"

oh yea, PS2 has TONS Of stupid madden stuff, sadly, i can say them as he says it, i think i play madden too much ;)

This is awesome!! Madden is, BY FAR, the worst sportscaster on television today. Has there ever been a bigger mush-mouth who gets regular national air time? I certainly can't think of one.

in an attempt to get some humor

Ive brought this post back t othe front page, download some of these clips by madden, and feel a whole lot better about yourself for not being stupid like this guy....

this attempt to bring humor in a time of crisis is brought to you by Snacky Smores! (think south park ;) )

Back
Top Bottom