Great Mock Draft Links | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Mock Draft Links

I spotted 3 Draft magazines at Barnes and Noble today...ESPN, Pro Football Weekly and Street and Smiths....Street and Smiths has us taking Jay Cutler with the 16th pick....I am not sure if the magazine was published before we got CP but it would be nice to see Cutler fall to us. :tongue:

Seems like every mock draft has us taking someone different!! last year we pretty much new it was Ronnie, now I have no idea... come on April 29th!!!!

nevadadolfan said:
Seems like every mock draft has us taking someone different!! last year we pretty much new it was Ronnie, now I have no idea... come on April 29th!!!!
:D I agree nevadadolfan...can't wait till the draft to find out who we really pick. It's going to be exiting.

Roman529 said:
I spotted 3 Draft magazines at Barnes and Noble today...ESPN, Pro Football Weekly and Street and Smiths....Street and Smiths has us taking Jay Cutler with the 16th pick....I am not sure if the magazine was published before we got CP but it would be nice to see Cutler fall to us. :tongue:

Denver will take Cutler so if he falls thats where he will go.

playmaker1 said:
Cutler wont make it outta the top ten.

People will fall on draft day just who they are remain a mystery. Not everyone is high on Cutler

Back
Top Bottom