Great News For Viewing Preseason Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News For Viewing Preseason Games

How much is the cheapest sports package for direct tv?

Just ditched DirecTV 2 days ago, i will be finding other ways to watch games until the NFL can break free from the contract with them. I will gladly pay anyone but them to watch my dolphins. Also done with at&t internet because cable is so much faster at basically the same price. Cell phones are next...

So where do we owe the games? I always do the free trial on game pass but am runnin out of Emails to use.

The game pass thing really pissed me off. I had no problem paying $20 for the preseason package. I have a huge problem with paying $100 the the whole season when I already have Sunday Ticket. Like the NFL doesn’t make enough money, how greedy can you be?

How much is the cheapest sports package for direct tv?

It’s a loaded question. DTV will negotiate with you. They’re not as good since changing to AT&T but they still will.

Verizon on the other hand blows. They offered me 6 bucks off a month on their internet. Seriously 6 bucks when I routinely get Sunday ticket for free from DTV?

So where do we owe the games? I always do the free trial on game pass but am runnin out of Emails to use.

The game pass thing really pissed me off. I had no problem paying $20 for the preseason package. I have a huge problem with paying $100 the the whole season when I already have Sunday Ticket. Like the NFL doesn’t make enough money, how greedy can you be?

Yeah that whole deal pissed me off a long time ago... had no problem paying 20 for pre-season.

I don’t understand why I can pay a weekly fee to only get the Dolphin games I want to stream... I don’t want to pay for all the other games.

Back
Top Bottom