Great News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I am now wearing the first and original FinHeaven & Co Shirt. The shirts are made on white, Fruit of the Loom Heavy cotton.

Currently there are 22 left of Large and X-Large, as well as 12 XXL. I am selling the shirts at a bargain (IMO). It will be $13.00 for you guys (The Premies) and $15 for regular members. For the XXL size, it will be $1 more. Shipping is included in these prices.

I am going to give the Premium Members a week to buy the shirts first, so you guys get first grabs. I am only excepting checks, since PayPal takes out too much of a percentage. If you are unable to send checks, I also take money orders. If neither of those options are available, then contact me.

Please send checks and money orders to:

Andrew Tatum
1127 Kennewick Court
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

back2.jpg

View more images

So, if you are interested, please post here with the size you want and etc. Also, inform me of when you plan to send payment.

Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

AJ... just wanted everyone to know...since it really isn't obvious in the pic ... the front design is where the pocket would be on a tee shirt... it's not the full front of the shirt, which IMO would be tacky... I think the pocket logo is classier!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Just wanted to let you know that I am now wearing the first and original FinHeaven & Co Shirt. The shirts are made on white, Fruit of the Loom Heavy cotton.

Currently there are 22 left of Large and X-Large, as well as 12 XXL. I am selling the shirts at a bargain (IMO). It will be $13.00 for you guys (The Premies) and $15 for regular members. For the XXL size, it will be $1 more. Shipping is included in these prices.

I am going to give the Premium Members a week to buy the shirts first, so you guys get first grabs. I am only excepting checks, since PayPal takes out too much of a percentage. If you are unable to send checks, I also take money orders. If neither of those options are available, then contact me.

Please send checks and money orders to:

Andrew Tatum
1127 Kennewick Court
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

back2.jpg

View more images

So, if you are interested, please post here with the size you want and etc. Also, inform me of when you plan to send payment.

Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Count me in for (1) XXL. Check in the mail by Monday. Maybe sooner. Thanks, they look great.

BB

Also, bigbry just reminded me... please, on the memo field of your check, write your username and size. Failure to do this will just make the process go slower.

Anyways, thanks bigbry... I really appreciate your continued support with the site!

Hey AJ the shirts look great put me in for a 2x I'll put the check in the mail tonight after work. Great job as always

I wonder if Clumpy will order one? ;)

Of course I am purchasing one...make mine a large.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Also, bigbry just reminded me... please, on the memo field of your check, write your username and size. Failure to do this will just make the process go slower.

Anyways, thanks bigbry... I really appreciate your continued support with the site!

I was able to get the check in the mail today. :) Plus a tiny bit extra for your trouble.

BB

Originally posted by inFINSible
Can I buy two??

Why yes ..... yes you can!

I'm definately grabbing two ... may even come back for a third, if they last.....

Actually Darin... you should grab one just to have it framed... seeing as how you're the creator of those dolphins! ;)

Originally posted by WharfRat

That's good because I want one - large and two - XXlarge !!! Same as before AJ, I ll send out a check today or tomorrow ..

Marino1983

Two...... Large....... please....thank you very much.....I'll send a check tomorrow

Originally posted by WharfRat

I'm definately grabbing two ... may even come back for a third, if they last.....

Actually Darin... you should grab one just to have it framed... seeing as how you're the creator of those dolphins! ;)

Ones for wearin' ones for savin'.....only need two...:D

Back
Top Bottom