Great News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
[intro]There is some major news on the home front today. TicketsUS and FinHeaven & Co have teamed up to offer you, the fans, great prices on ALL games throughout the season. They are located right out of Ft. Lauderdale, so they own the tickets that they sell; unlike many other online ticket sales websites, who buy tickets and put a 30%-40% markup on their prices!

To kick off this new partnership, TicketsUS has agreed to give FinHeaven & Co two tickets and a parking pass to the Lions game. The seats are in Section 113 which is between the 30-40 yard line. You will be sitting in row 21. [/intro]

TicketsUS also said that they will selling some tickets at or near cost for you guys. Furthermore, they may give away more tickets as the season progresses.

In order for TicketsUS to contact you when they are either giving away or selling tickets at cost, they will email me and I will send out a letter to a newsletter. If you wish to subscribe to that newsletter, click here and send a BLANK email. NOTE: This is a different newsletter than the FinHeaven & Co newsletter. I will also post any news on these message boards.

Here is some contact information for TicketsUS:

Toll Free: 888-590-9090
Broward County, FL: 954-938-9090
Dade County, FL: 305-999-9393
Hillsboro County, FL: 813-871-9000
Email: sales@TheDolphinsTickets.com

Please tell them that FinHeaven & Co told you about them.

Alright, so if you want to win these Lion tickets and much more, you MUST subscribe to the newsletter. I will post the winner on the boards, however, the winner will be selected randomly throughout the newsletter database.

Also note that your email address will NEVER be sold or given to TicketsUS or any other company. Your email will only be seen by me, the webmaster... and nobody else. Trust me, I hate spam as well.

Click here to send a BLANK email and subscribe: finheaventixs-subscribe@topica.com

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

TicketsUS also said that they will selling some tickets at or near cost for you guys. Furthermore, they may give away more tickets as the season progresses.

[/B]

awesome aj!!!!:band: :drinkers:

but how do we find out about these "near cost" tickets? i'm ready to buy today!

They said that they would email me about them... however, I would give them a call and see what they can do for you. If you call them, I can not guarentee near cost tickets.. but I think they will give you a good deal. Near cost tickets can only be guarenteed if they contact me about them first.

Anyways, give them a call... use their 800 number if you're out of the area.

PLEASE be sure to tell them that FinHeaven sent you if you called.

aj, i remember from searching my a$$ off around the internet for phins tix and these guys are BY FAR one of the top 1% of all ticket sites as far as being reasonably priced! great call on who to hook up with!!!!

Thanks... I know I searched around a few places and TicketsUS was much cheaper than some of the competitors. When I asked TicketsUS they said that most online companies by from them or TicketMaster and then put a nice markup on the game.

Back
Top Bottom