Great pix of Detroit game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great pix of Detroit game

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
http://www.gopbi.com/partners/pbpost/sports/0908dolphins1.html

Is that miaphan13 in this one:

clear.gif

Hell no 39! :lol: My thighs aren't that big and my Marino jersey is a half shirt. ;)

Originally posted by miadphan13
Hell no 39! :lol: My thighs aren't that big and my Marino jersey is a half shirt. ;)
I thought the photo did make you look 30 lbs heavier and it was from a distance :o

Hey when your looking at those pictures, take a good look at number 19. The picture is of Randy McMicheal scoring a touchdown but if you look in the background, a Lions defender seems to be bowing down to Rob Konrad. LOL!!! :hail:

cooooool :cool:

excellent PIX, I liek the ones of Jay in particular. He is gonna lead this team this season.

According to Randy

Originally posted by Samphin
Hey when your looking at those pictures, take a good look at number 19. The picture is of Randy McMicheal scoring a touchdown but if you look in the background, a Lions defender seems to be bowing down to Rob Konrad. LOL!!! :hail:

in the newspaper, Rob was the primary receiver on the play but was picked up by two defenders, springing Randy free for the TD. Rob turned into a blocker, protecting Jay, and he "somersaulted" a leaping defender, the result being what you see in the background of photo #19.

Originally posted by Surferosa
cooooool :cool:

excellent PIX, I liek the ones of Jay in particular. He is gonna lead this team this season.
how about that pix of Jay and Ray - would you rather have jay and Ray and comarderie or the Griese vs. Buerlein and contraversey ?:eek:

not following you Dolfan....say again?

Originally posted by Surferosa
not following you Dolfan....say again?
edited above statement - sorry about grammar and spelling not enough :sleep: late nite :goof:

Ok now I get you. Fiedler and Lucas celebrating is the complete antithesis of the QB controversey in Denver and the lovefest in Buffalo :D between Flutie and Rob Johnson.

This is gonna be a special team....

Talk about an intimidating pic...

How would you like to be on the opposing defense and see this come flying out from behind the OL for about the 20th time???

:cry: Oh!...the pain...

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom