Great Saban Article..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Saban Article.....

thanks for the link. this christmas i recived the best gift ever. saban has been the best pick up for the fins. there is no dout in my mind he was the best coach for the job. his accoplishments alone say it all not to mention the good things other coaches say bout him mainly bellichick . saban might be coach of the year next year if we can win 6-7 games

thanx for the link dude,.. great read. very impressive, and im very very excited:jumper:

We have a bunch of bricklayers, huh? ...

I'm sure that will set well with our team. I love that kind of motivation for our so-called talent-less squad.

I do know one thing. If we don't do as well as we would like this year, it won't be because our guys aren't working their butts off. That's all I ask!!

Steve

Wow great read on Saban. Len is good at writing stories that have to do with people and less about skills, stats and standings...

It is a proud and historically significant franchise – one that commanded the attention of Saban, from a distance, years before he was ever offered the job

I had read this before the end of the 2003 season, somewhere. It seems he's admired the Dolphins for quite some time.

SWS84 said:
We have a bunch of bricklayers, huh? ...

I'm sure that will set well with our team. I love that kind of motivation for our so-called talent-less squad.

I do know one thing. If we don't do as well as we would like this year, it won't be because our guys aren't working their butts off. That's all I ask!!

Steve

I liked the comment about JT too, that he was one of the few if not only star on the team. I guess he forgot Zach, Madison, Chambers, and McMichael. Chris and Randy havn't exactly been pro-bowl players, but they are defenitly rising stars in the NFL. Tony Gonzalez can't go to the pro bowl every year can he?

Sometimes I think that Len's storylines are too contrived. Yes, last year we had an awful year. But now the old coaching staff is gone and there remains a solid core of players that Nick can work with. In fact, if we had a name QB, we'd look pretty damn good on paper. He makes it seem like were the Bad News Bears or something.

Are we the Bad News Bears?

I don't get it. Are we that bad talent wise??? We have questions at QB,OLine,Interior Dline, and secondary. However, I.M.O., they are questions not declarative statements that each of these units suck. We also have potentially the deepest and most talented field of RB's in the league (if Tricky Ricky makes it all the way back), a very good Wr corps and TE, Great DE's and a very good LB corps.

I just don't think we are the talentless flunkies that the football media thinks we are.

Surferosa said:
Sometimes I think that Len's storylines are too contrived. Yes, last year we had an awful year. But now the old coaching staff is gone and there remains a solid core of players that Nick can work with. In fact, if we had a name QB, we'd look pretty damn good on paper. He makes it seem like were the Bad News Bears or something.

Are we the Bad News Bears?

Hey, the Bad News Bears played for the title

Back
Top Bottom