Great Site......A Must See | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Site......A Must See

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A great site from a HORRIBLE franchise...dedicated to Team President/GM Mike Brown. Mike Brown Sucks Complete with "Fraidy Cat" artwork.

What a great site. Hell, the NFL actually took legal action against them.....and they fired back a witty, defiant reply!! These guys are fed up and they're letting it be known. Imagine the DD board.....except with valid reasoning and humorous wit.

If you visit the message boards, check out the "Peter Warrick Quote" thread for starters. It's a great example of their disgust/wit/humor. I'm LMAO right now.

OMG.....those forums are hilarious!! I just learned that the Bungles medical staff was rated 31st out of 31 NFL teams by the players. They ask if they think their staff is "good or better". What's worse.......the Bungles finished 31% lower than the 30th ranked team (Cardinals). Only 19 freaking percent of Bengal players feel their medical staff is adequate!!

It's funny yet educational at the same time. lol

I tried joining the message boards last night and this morning with no luck. I sent them an email. Damn those MBs are hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom