Great site for the draft!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great site for the draft!!

MartinTheSNAKE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I dont watch a whole lot of College Football, so i dont really know too many of the players who are coming out and trying to get into the NFl, so i Looked for some help and i found this great site.

It lists the top players in order for each position and predicts whether the player will be a projected first rounder, first day prospect mid rounder late rounder fa ECT

It also has a scouting report for each and every player, shows there strenghts weaknesses and some side notes

also shows the top 100 prospects coming out.

If you want top players by position just click the Position you want

Please check it out if your either a draft Guru or if your clueless about the draft like me heres the site

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/top.html

Should this be put in the draft sectoin? IMO i think its relivant to the main section because the draft is ONE WEEK AWAY, and this site helps, ill post it in the draft section too.

that has been the top draft site for a while. and move this thread.

kkcow15 said:

why does everyone get so angry if the post is in the wrong forum....is it THAT big of deal.....does it really make you THAT angry??

give the man a break...he posted quality information...who cares what forum its in!

matty3054 said:
why does everyone get so angry if the post is in the wrong forum....is it THAT big of deal.....does it really make you THAT angry??

give the man a break...he posted quality information...who cares what forum its in!

thank you.

kkcow15 said:

:soapbox: This kind of crap where people get abused for putting info they think others would deem important on here is lame. He had some info to pass along that he thought was beneficial to all of us dolfans. If you don't like it, read it and move on. Keep the lame comments to yourself. I think he put something up some people don't know about.

Thanx for the link finsfan 84.....a place we all can go to keep up with our team.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins:

Yea, I pretty much look at that site dailey. Yes the thread needs to be moved, but who cares its no ones place to say anything except for the mods

nice man thanks...I never check the Draft fourms so this is a nice site to goto and see the strengths and weaknesses of players.

kkcow15 said:

Maybe it is, but i havnt heard of it before and neither have about 8 or so finsfans here so just because you heard of the site doesnt mean everyone else has

and yw to everyone else, i came across somthing that gave me alot of info towards tihs draft and i thought id pass it along

and yea not many people go to the draft forum so y not keep it up ?

i dont think he sounded angry...he was just saying it straight up...if he added an insult or a threat...then hed be angry.

sry guys. i really wasnt angry. i just noted it should be moved cus i have been told the same before. but i know what you mean, i hate it when people get angry on the forums. we're all bros here. :dolphins:

but yea. great site! i've been checking it for years.

Back
Top Bottom