Great To Be On Board!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great To Be On Board!!!

bobr15

Rookie
Reaction score
Great Site Guys!!! I've Been A Fan Of The Site For A Couple Of Years, And Just Officially Became A Member. My Brain Is Still Hurting From Saturday!!! After Thinking About The Rationalization Of The Coaching Staff (particularly With Shea's Input), I've Been Warming Up To The Ginn/beck Deal. Beck's Got Tools With A Knack For Great Accuracy. Only Time Will Tell If He's Better Suited Than Quinn At The Pro Level. I Sure Hope We Get Some Good Karma For A Change!!!! I'm Trying Not To Get Totally Sucked In On The Team's Perspective On The Picks While Being As Open-minded As Possible. Sounds Like I Need A Therapist After This Weekend, Huh!!?? Well, For All Our Sanity, Let's Hope This Works Out.

Living In Nj, Surrounded By The Enemy (jets), This Dolfan Needs A Place To Run & Hyde From The White-green Trash!!! As Always, Keep The Dolfan Oasis Open 24/7 For My Escape From The J-e.....i Can't Type The Rest!!! You Understand...

THANKS. LOVE YOUR SIG - SRV ROCKS!!! SPRINGSTEEN'S MY FAVE, BUT I LOVE ANYTHING THAT ROCKS WITH HEART!!! Let's hope that includes our Fins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom