Great to 'feel' playoff football again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great to 'feel' playoff football again

Akronfinfan36

Please win another title before I die
Reaction score
I've been a Dolphin fan for more than 40 years and have seen a lot of good and a whole lot of stink. I used to live and die with every win and loss, but not anymore. I guess that comes with age.

My suggestion to some of the younger fans here...don't live your lives vicariously through your favorite sports teams...keep your blood pressure down. Man, I used to get so p***ed off when this team lost!

I have to say that despite the result today, it felt good to 'feel' the playoffs again.

Onto next season...go 'phins.

Yes and no. Yes because it's been 8 years. No because Miami can't seem to have a lead in a postseason game or even lose by less than double digits.

I've been a fan since 1970, i still live and die with them. Im ok with this outcome because we couldn't really expect them to win considering the circumstances , but I'm less pissed than usual

Speaking of "feel" ... The feeling has returned to my toes. :lol:

Goddamn, that **** was cold today!

It was not a great "feel" today. But it's good to know we've got something to look forward to as Dolphins fans!

Speaking of "feel" ... The feeling has returned to my toes. :lol:

Goddamn, that **** was cold today!

FrozenFeet.jpg
:lol:

Been a fan since 1966 and have seen it all. This was a blown opportunity big time. Ask Marino about after he lost the SB back in 85. He thought he was going to be in at least 2-3 more times at least, and it never happened. Some of these guys are lucky to get one chance and if they don't take advantage that's it.

Interesting thread. I've been a fan since '72 and I used to not let losses bother me, especially these last 8 yrs! But, to see this team turn it around this year and make the playoffs was an incredible thing. I know the odds were against us today, but it still sucks to lose the way we did. My passion for this team has never wavered, and a loss is a loss no matter how you slice it. We had chances to get back into the game and we didn't capitilize on them. Frustrating! I expected more today

Back
Top Bottom