• George Blanda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drew Bledsoe

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doktor Ivel said:
thats the year before Brady took them to the super bowl.
he started the whole 2002 season, thats the season they went to the superbowl, and Brady won it for them

Good god, in 2002 he wasnt even with New England.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1041/gamelogs/2002

And, BTW, it was the 2001 season that Brady led the Patriots to their first Super Bowl win. :shakeno:

Face it, Bledsoe never led any team to the Super Bowl nor has he made any outstanding accomplishments. He had a fair career, not a great one.

Doktor Ivel said:
thats the year before Brady took them to the super bowl.
he started the whole 2002 season, thats the season they went to the superbowl, and Brady won it for them

wow.... :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
Good god, in 2002 he wasnt even with New England.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1041/gamelogs/2002

And, BTW, it was the 2001 season that Brady led the Patriots to their first Super Bowl win. :shakeno:

Face it, Bledsoe never led any team to the Super Bowl nor has he made any outstanding accomplishments. He had a fair career, not a great one.
so if bledsoe only played 2 games that season, who played all the other ones then?
Bledsoe led them to a superbowl against the Packers

Doktor Ivel said:
so if bledsoe only played 2 games that season, who played all the other ones then?

Brady did.

Bledsoe led them to a superbowl against the Packers

Jesus H. Christ, that season was nine years ago! And the Packers won. So, why is Bledsoe worth mentioning with the alltime greats? I can name at least a half a dozen QBs not on that list who were much better quarterbacks than Bledsoe.

ih8brady said:
Brady did.

Jesus H. Christ, that season was nine years ago! And the Packers won. So, why is Bledsoe worth mentioning with the alltime greats? I can name at least a half a dozen QBs not on that list who were much better quarterbacks than Bledsoe.
who?????

Doktor Ivel said:

Jim Kelly
Otto Graham
Tom Brady
Bob Griese
Len Dawson
Sammy Baugh

all of them are head and shoulders above Drew McQueen.

ih8brady said:
Jim Kelly
Otto Graham
Tom Brady
Bob Griese
Len Dawson
Sammy Baugh

all of them are head and shoulders above Drew McQueen.
i agree with you on all of them, exept for Baugh, mabey Graham aswell.
they were the greatest of their time, but if they were young now, i dont think they would make it in the league today.
back then Baugh was overated, because he was the 1st qb to use the forward pass....which he was quite good at, but any NFL QB could throw better than him.
also back then the overall talent wasnt good.....the linemen were smaller, the players werent as fast, they didnt hit as hard.....
but one thing they had back then that they dont have now is that they were tougher than hell back then.

Doktor Ivel said:
i agree with you on all of them, exept for Baugh, mabey Graham aswell.
they were the greatest of their time, but if they were young now, i dont think they would make it in the league today.
back then Baugh was overated, because he was the 1st qb to use the forward pass....which he was quite good at, but any NFL QB could throw better than him.
also back then the overall talent wasnt good.....the linemen were smaller, the players werent as fast, they didnt hit as hard.....
but one thing they had back then that they dont have now is that they were tougher than hell back then.

If towns breed athletes to be giants from a young age back than like they did now and players had the entire offseason to workout, they'd be just as big. Ask any lineman today who the best ever was and the vast majority will say Deacon Jones.

Back
Top Bottom