Greatest monday night game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest monday night game

d0lfan13

Rookie
Reaction score
Monday night football is voting for the greatest game in Monday night history. I think it is the Dolphins Bears game. The energy on the field that night was incredible. It just was fitting that the dolphins were the only team to beat the bears that year.

Here is the link to vote

http://nfl.com/mnf500/index.html

if not the dolphins - bears how about the dolphins - chargers with strock in relief

Sorry about that your right. how about the monday nighter against Dallas in 84. I was in basic training in Texas using a wire hanger for antenna after lights out, looking out for the drill sargents what a fun night that was

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Sorry about that your right. how about the monday nighter against Dallas in 84. I was in basic training in Texas using a wire hanger for antenna after lights out, looking out for the drill sargents what a fun night that was

That was a gamw I remember well. Clayton set the (then) TD receiving record w/18 in a season. I remember when he caught a deep slant over the middle for the winning TD the stadium was shaking. The little playclock window on TV kept being jarred because of the reverberations. But that Bears@Fins MNF game stands out like no other.

Oh i agree nothing beat that game, just tring to bring up some other game to discuss

Back
Top Bottom