Green Bay Miami Dolphins Fan Trip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay Miami Dolphins Fan Trip

RunRickyRun34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that there is a trip to Green Bay being organized or something, does anyone have any information about this?

Thanks.

Run Ricky Run

If you were going to do a trip, that would be the wrong game, unless you want to freeze your ass off in 15 degree weather. You should go to Miami where the weather is nice and almost all the fans there root for the Fins! However, I am going to the Jets vs. Fins game up here even though I will freeze my ass off, but its only a 20 minute trip :)

I disagree. I LOVE the cold weather and those cheeseheads are so fun. Early November won't be too bad anyway. Besides, you can't help but enjoy the historical significance of Lambeau.

lol.. yeh but the thing is.. I heard about someone or some group who was organizing this.. does anyone know about it?

there is a travel agency for the miami dolphins.

I am sure you can order through them....tickets, team hotel etc...

otherwise it will be hard to get tickets to the Packers game....I believe the waiting list for season tickets is some 900 years .....

one of my ex-wife's cousin mad once the calculation...they live up in Packer country....they have an average of 3 season ticket holders per season not renewing.....and based on a waiting list several thousand people long it came out to some 900 years....or something like that....

but i sure would love to go up there...just for the historical value.... but...mannnn....the cold weather...grrrrrr

I have found Packers tickets on ebay before. You pay more but you get seats you could never get through ticketmaster. Plus you get to be surrounded by cheeseheads! Nothing like grilled cheese on a crisp Monday night in November! Season ticket holders often sell their tics if they can't make the game. Also, ticketmaster has better tickets available the week before the game because all the agencies that had holds release them that week.

ticketmaster

Originally posted by girlphan
I have found Packers tickets on ebay before. You pay more but you get seats you could never get through ticketmaster. Plus you get to be surrounded by cheeseheads! Nothing like grilled cheese on a crisp Monday night in November! Season ticket holders often sell their tics if they can't make the game. Also, ticketmaster has better tickets available the week before the game because all the agencies that had holds release them that week.

I doubt that you can get tickets through ticketmaster for a Packer home game...as far as I know they are sold out by just season ticket sales...

e-bay most likely is your option....or a season ticket holder you know......

the waiting list for season tickets to the packers is 30 yrs.

Originally posted by FFiB
there is a travel agency for the miami dolphins.

I am sure you can order through them....tickets, team hotel etc...

otherwise it will be hard to get tickets to the Packers game....I believe the waiting list for season tickets is some 900 years .....

one of my ex-wife's cousin mad once the calculation...they live up in Packer country....they have an average of 3 season ticket holders per season not renewing.....and based on a waiting list several thousand people long it came out to some 900 years....or something like that....

but i sure would love to go up there...just for the historical value.... but...mannnn....the cold weather...grrrrrr

you got a link for that travel agency?

Re: ticketmaster

Originally posted by FFiB

I doubt that you can get tickets through ticketmaster for a Packer home game...as far as I know they are sold out by just season ticket sales...

e-bay most likely is your option....or a season ticket holder you know......

You are probably right about the ticketmaster thing. Getting tickets at Lambeau is a whole nother can of cheese. They do, however, have every price range of seat for that game up for bid at ebay right now. I just checked.

I would be leery about Dolphins travel though. They wanted to charge me $200 per person per night for the team hotel in Indy. After I found out the name myself I made the reservations online sans Dolphins travel and they were less than $200 including tax for all of us together.
I talked to some Dolfans at the hotel and they said whatever you do don't deal with Fara at that agency.

I'm the one that's going to the game and I was easily able to obtain $65 dollar seats for $175 out the door :D . They weren't cheap, but the trip to one of the most storied stadiums in the NFL, on a night when it will be cold, should be incredibly fun. RRR34, let me know if you're going and where you'll be sitting and we can try to meet up.

I was about to say "count me in too." But, the date is Nov. 4 and I'll be somewhere in the Caribbean on vacation, maybe Antigua or Martinique.

That's a shame, this would probably have been my first time seeing snow. Oh well, have fun, yea mon!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom