Green Bay now officially in the mixPackers | Knight a Possibility? - from www.KFFL.co | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay now officially in the mixPackers | Knight a Possibility? - from www.KFFL.co

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Packers | Knight a Possibility? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 10:02:57 -0700

The Journal-Sentinel reports the Green Bay Packers are contemplating going after unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints).

and honestly with our history of underpaying, i think we will loose him...that would be a shame

Not really. If we TELL Knight that we will take care of him later, he'd sign here for less..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Not really. If we TELL Knight that we will take care of him later, he'd sign here for less..

I don't think so. Just simply telling a player that we wil take care of them later doesn't really mean squat. If he is worried about being injured then Miam might not take care of him. Distressing news to say the least from Green Bay. Hopefully wecan wap this up before they get too serious.

Honeslty it all comes down to Sammy himself......If hes been watching our team practice I just cant see him pass this oppertunity up.....if he chooses the money then we will see him in a Packer uniform next year....

Back
Top Bottom