Green Bay's Unfair Homefield Advantage?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay's Unfair Homefield Advantage??

I didn't leave anything out, Pistol. Your article and my article where from two totally different newspapers and written by two different writers. I don't play the cut and paste game.

Originally posted by Muck
I didn't leave anything out, Pistol. Your article and my article where from two totally different newspapers and written by two different writers. I don't play the cut and paste game.

Then the author of your article opted to ignore what other teams had to say about it. Talk about biased reporting. :rolleyes:

We're used to it Squirrel. Writers love to bash our 'Fins. Here is an awesome example: Before the Buffalo game, we were 1 in ESPN's power rankings, now we're 10. Drop us 9 spots, what is that? Not that is bugs me anymore, but it used to alot. Now we all realize that sports writers are idiots......

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
OR they could bring in another trailer or two

Making it look more and more liek your own neighborhood, right?

hehej/k;)

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Making it look more and more liek your own neighborhood, right?

hehej/k;)

A guy in Florida making Trailerpark jokes. That's just beautiful.

I really don't think locker room conditions have a affect on how you play a game. I mean come on, who really says..."dam we couldve won that game if I hadnt seen Jason Taylor taking a dump".

Originally posted by 48tds
I really don't think locker room conditions have a affect on how you play a game. I mean come on, who really says..."dam we couldve won that game if I hadnt seen Jason Taylor taking a dump".

:rofl: I'd loose more than a game if I'd seen that!

Originally posted by MarinoFan
just a joke man, take a chill pill

And I thought it was funny. Hell my in-laws live in a trailerpark in S. Florida. (Something I'm not proud of but they are in-laws).

Originally posted by RobertHoover

And I thought it was funny. Hell my in-laws live in a trailerpark in S. Florida. (Something I'm not proud of but they are in-laws).

Denial is the 1st step towards rehabilitation.:goof:

Well, when Brett Favre got his first big contract and reporters asked him what he was going to spend all that money on, he said something along the lines of he was going to do was buy some property out in the sticks and "throw a nice double-wide" on it.

Hey Thurm what do you call home base now the Range or the Zone?

The other thing I have to ask is why do Bills fans always think their players are the greatest of all time. First I read how OJ is the greatest now I read comparisions of Moulds to Rice. The only Fins who could remotely be considered the greatest at their positions are Dan and Dwight Stephenson, no one else I would put anywhere close to the greatest.

I go to both of them and I know what thread you are talking about and I asked him if he was on crack. I can't speak for everyone. We have had some really good players but probably no one that could be called the best at that position.

Is it an advantage? maybe
Is it unfair? Well, no because all road teams have to deal with some distractions or inconvenences at one time or another.
Everyone has been put out in some fashion by the reconstruction. Even when Favre got hurt last week they didnt have the right medical testing stuff in there yet, which is lame (pun)

my take is that when Ray Lucas walks out on that hallowed ground next Mon. night, he'll get the feeling of having truly arrived in the NFL, walking in the footsteps of alot of great players from all over the NFL. Maybe some of the other young guys will feel the same and raise the level of the play in front of a national audience
After the game they can worry about the ghetto locker room.....

Back
Top Bottom