Green Ranger (Jason David Frank) wants a piece of CM Punk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Ranger (Jason David Frank) wants a piece of CM Punk

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Even though it seems absurd for “Green Ranger” Jason David Frank to be calling out a UFC fighter, he actually has more experience inside the cage than CM Punk.

In what could go down as one of the silliest feuds in UFC history, CM Punk’s acknowledgement of Frank ignited a fire under the ranger’s butt and he went on a YouTube rant, calling out Punk and saying he would even fight him for free!

Source: http://www.bjpenn.com/green-power-ranger-i-dont-need-cm-punk-money-id-fight-him-for-free

[video=youtube;iInvdkwZmyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInvdkwZmyk[/video]

I for one would love to see this fight. I was never a fan of the Power Rangers when I was younger but I was exposed to them a lot because it was my brother's favorite show growing up. That being said of all the Power Rangers the Green/White Ranger was always the coolest looking one so it intrigued the hell out of me when I learned he was an MMA fighter. He isn't lying when he has more experience than CM Punk. While he hasn't fought on a UFC level he has a record of 4-0 and is a martial arts expert. However his last match was in 2010 so it would be a decent fight for someone who has never fought in an MMA ring.

As for CM Punk. I do like watching WWE and became a big fan of his when he started doing Attitude Era style promos. So when he quit and decided to join UFC I was again intrigued by the fact he entered the world of MMA. Will he be any good? Probably not. But the way he left the WWE he will bring with him enough press that Dana White seems to want. I mean why else sign the guy if you weren't looking to make a splash in the news? Like I said I would love to see this fight. If for no other reason than to watch a Power Ranger beat down a WWE wrestler.

Back
Top Bottom