Greetings everyone! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings everyone!

Laser13

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just wanted to pop in to say hello to everybody, and look forward to discussion regarding everything and anything Miami Dolphins!

I’ve been a fan of the Dolphins since the late 70’s, and that love affair has only intensified as I’ve grown older and followed the team and games.

As some of you know, it can be a bit of a love-hate relationship - especially in regard to the last two decades with the Dolphins. That said, I’m not one to give up hope and know that one day we will see our Dolphins in the Super Bowl again.

I’m from Binghamton (upstate) New York. I would say that the stand out Dolphin figures throughout our history that cemented me as a fan for life were: Coach Shula (such a class act), Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Nicholas Anthony Buoniconti.

Take care! :)

Welcome aboard!

I used to live in a cabin on Saratoga Lake back in the early 80s - upstate NY is beautiful O:-)

Thanks!

Yeah man, Saratoga is a beautiful region. Me and my family have been going there off and on, at least for the past 27 years during the summers. We love horse racing, and especially the track. The Saratoga Race Course is one of the oldest horse racing tracks in America.

I also did quite a bit of camping there myself. Moreu State Park, Lake George, Whispering Pines, Autumn Moon, etc. It’s a really amazing and relaxing way to spend a long weekend.

I just wanted to pop in to say hello to everybody, and look forward to discussion regarding everything and anything Miami Dolphins!

I’ve been a fan of the Dolphins since the late 70’s, and that love affair has only intensified as I’ve grown older and followed the team and games.

As some of you know, it can be a bit of a love-hate relationship - especially in regard to the last two decades with the Dolphins. That said, I’m not one to give up hope and know that one day we will see our Dolphins in the Super Bowl again.

I’m from Binghamton (upstate) New York. I would say that the stand out Dolphin figures throughout our history that cemented me as a fan for life were: Coach Shula (such a class act), Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Nicholas Anthony Buoniconti.

Take care! :)

Hi there Laser13 welcome to the board. I am new myself also.
Welcome to Finheaven.

Back
Top Bottom