Greetings from CFLzone.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings from CFLzone.com

Migs

CFLzone.com
Reaction score
Greetings all. I am Migs, probably the biggest CFL fan there is out there. I am a one of the creators of the newest and so far one of the best CFL fan forums out there. We have only been online for 6 months and already have some of the best and most knowledgeable CFL fans out there. We started our forums just before last years championship game and haven't even been around yet for a regular season game. If ya want to keep up with Ricky Williams progress then come on by and check things out on the CFLzone.

As for myself, well I am from Regina Saskatchewan Canada, have been a huge NFL/CFL fan all of my life. Dolphins have always been my 2nd favourite team (Saints all the way..lol) as well as my hometown Saskatchewan Roughriders (check the avatar). Anyways from what I have read this looks like a great forum and one that I will frequent. Glad to be here:finfan72:

smalld-1.jpg
http://www.cflzone.com/smalld.jpg

Yo Migs !

welcome bro, you will find a TON of Canadian Dolphin fans here. Good to have you aboard!

cnc66 said:
Yo Migs !

welcome bro, you will find a TON of Canadian Dolphin fans here. Good to have you aboard!
Thanks, its great to be here:dolphins:

Go Roughriders and Go Dolphins!!!

Welcome Migs. We hope to convince you to make the Fins your #1 NFL team.

:welcome:

Celtkin said:
Welcome Migs. We hope to convince you to make the Fins your #1 NFL team.

:welcome:
So far so good Celtkin. Im liking the support of the CFL that I am seeing from the Dolphins. And the way the Saints have sucked for so many years I guess maybe its time to quit cheering for them simply because Rueben Mayes was from close to my hometown:tongue:

Come on by the zone and sign up and maybe i can convince you to cheer for my Roughriders....:D

weclome migs, i am in idaho, so i get alot of cfl games, great sport it is. Welcome aboard man

Quien said:
weclome migs, i am in idaho, so i get alot of cfl games, great sport it is. Welcome aboard man
Thanks Quien. Been here less than 24hours and I love it already. You should come over and sign up on the Zone. Its great having some Yankee flavour over there:D
http://www.CFLzone.com

Back
Top Bottom