Greg Jerman signs with the bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Jerman signs with the bills

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
While I was looking at NFL Access, I saw it flash across the screen..I think he's a good pickup at T for them. He played hard here, just didn't get the chance to completely show what he had. But he somehow always seem to stick around until this year.

MDFINFAN said:
While I was looking at NFL Access, I saw it flash across the screen..I think he's a good pickup at T for them. He played hard here, just didn't get the chance to completely show what he had. But he somehow always seem to stick around until this year.
duck-1.jpg

painnotpleasure said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He may end up starting for them..you never know.

I hope he starts for them too. He blows.

Mods, merge this with Justa's post, I just notice he posted this already..sorry about that..

Greg can play, he needs someone to trust him..he, he, he..

I'm very happy for Jerman and hope he sticks with the Bills. He didn't even get any reps with this new staff so his fate must have been decided long before mini-camps started. He would have been a better choice last year at tackle than Carey but you gotta cover your hiney and put the big money up front. At least Jerm didn't have to be told what to do every play.

uncle don said:
I'm very happy for Jerman and hope he sticks with the Bills. He didn't even get any reps with this new staff so his fate must have been decided long before mini-camps started. He would have been a better choice last year at tackle than Carey but you gotta cover your hiney and put the big money up front. At least Jerm didn't have to be told what to do every play.
He could very well be camp fodder. Anyone remember Gildon from the Steelers?

I think I'll have to see what McNally can do with this kid. He has been known to make a very unknown Oline-up into a cohessive unit that was largely responsible for taking mediocre teams like the Bengals and the giants to superbowls. He turned a Bills reject ,Dusty Zeigler into a starting center in the giants sb team that made Collins a probowler.

The bills went from worst OL to decent in less than a year. Turned an almost complete bust in Mike Williams into a very solid RT at the middle of last season. If he thinks Jerman can help, we'll wait and see. If not, he could be camp fodder.

There's a reason why you guys picked up Houck. He's good OL coach. Coaching was a large factor as to why your OL was one of the worse last year.

I watched Williams in college as well as Jerman. Jerman is a big, stout guy that plays hard and takes his effort very seriously. Not always so with Williams, he was always just big. Most kids that are o-linemen coming out of college are capable, they just have to find the right system and a coach that can expand what they do well. I've heard good things about the Bills o-line coach and he might very well take a liking to Jerman. Tony Wise didn't help our young guys at all. I'm not saying he didn't know o-line play or talent, he just never developed a young lineman and, in fact, some really good kids coming out of college have seemed not to improve at all and lost some confidence.

Back
Top Bottom