Greg Little OL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Little OL

cuban_refugee

Football On My Mind 24 Hrs Per Day
Club Member
Reaction score
Appears he’s always injured . Anyone know why we put him on Reserve list in Nov 2021? He’s a second round pick in 2019 and has only played in like 14 games in his career. Any info would be appreciated because if healthy , seems he may be good.

Appears he’s always injured . Anyone know why we put him on Reserve list in Nov 2021? He’s a second round pick in 2019 and has only played in like 14 games in his career. Any info would be appreciated because if healthy , seems he may be good.
I think it was more of a case of them wanting to use the roster spot for someone else. With Little joining the team after training camp he was never really ready to compete for time on the oline. I'm hoping this year will be different. Not sure if he'll make the team or not, but like out other 9 or 10 young olinemen he has as much of a chance as any of them to win a spot on the roster. It's not exactly the Kentucky Derby field, but Jackson, Hunt, Kindley, Eichenberg, Little, Jones, Coleman, Diesch and Andries should be an interesting race for two strting spots and a reserve roles. Of course Hunt is the pre-race favorite for one of the open jobs.

Back
Top Bottom