Griese Bracket- (5)X-Pacolypse vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket- (5)X-Pacolypse vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley

Who should advance?

• (5) X-Pacolypse

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • (12) FatKirstyAlley

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
This 5/12 features a matchup between X-Pacolypse, one of the great posters today and everyone's favorite ballooned up ex-Cheers star..FatKirstyAlley!

Who should advance? You decide!

Hey guys if you vote for me I will promise to take off my Sig!!!!! Soap you up? And to make matters even more interesting I will throw in a batch of my famous FKA cookies! Seen below.

clear.gif

Thanks guys. The good thing is I like X-pacolypse......so I want to wish X the best of luck. No hard feelings either way. Keep posting!

i see fka winning this one by a stomach. he does have the best screen name on this entire site.

Im voting for FKA, but not because I want the sig off, but because I love muh BBW! lol

well since x-pac's dolphins related opinion's pretty much always coincide with my own i gotta go with him.

Honestly, I'm surprised that it's this close between you and I. I thought you would've run away with this bracket by now! :up:
Lets make history X....the greatest 12/5 game in the history of this storied tourney! Its funny cause, when i saw I was matched up with you, i thought I was gonna get trounced.

Hey guys if you vote for me I will promise to take off my Sig!!!!! Soap you up? And to make matters even more interesting I will throw in a batch of my famous FKA cookies! Seen below.

clear.gif

too bad, I already have your recipe...lol

18whoopie_600-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom