Griese had 5 turnovers today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese had 5 turnovers today

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't care how bad the O-Line is, HE HAS TO HOLD ON TO THE FREAKIN' BALL. He has fumbled four times in the last two games. If everytime he gets sacked he fumbles, then I don't want him as our QB. His main priority has to be holding on to the ball.

He threw 3 INT's and fumbled twice, how can anyone not put the main reason for this loss on him? You will not win if your offense commits 5 turnovers. Let alone just a single player.

Atleast with Jay throwing INT's we were still winning ballgames :mad:

It's the line Gonk...Jay would of played just as poorly. I honestly believe we have the worst O line in the league.

I hope Wannstedt is fired, and we are able to retain the key players on defense and offense, and add some real coaching to take this over the top.

Puke.

I read that Griese had five hangovers today.:lol:

but gonk, brian can't do everything. if one of his teammates had recovered his 2 fumbles or stepped in front of his interceptions, everything would have been fine. there's no 'I' in team, but there ain't no 'WE' either:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Phishstix
but gonk, brian can't do everything. if one of his teammates had recovered his 2 fumbles or stepped in front of his interceptions, everything would have been fine. there's no 'I' in team, but there ain't no 'WE' either:rolleyes:
that is a great commercial!;)

Same thing was said in Denver. Griese Groupies(tm) said our line.. if we only had a line!!.. Brian would be fine. The Brian Bashers(tm) said 'it doesn't matter if we had a line.. you can't protect him on every play the entire game, no matter *how* good the line is'.

I heard it for years in Denver. I finally migrated from 'Groupie' to 'Basher'.. I gave up on him. It is interesting to see the *exact* same posts on this board. It is like I am on a Denver board last year. ;)

It's like I said before (and got ridiculed for it by the startbriangriese.com person) There is a reason that he was let go by Denver, and he was the second string QB for Miami.

Jay has pissed me off as well a number of times throughout the year, but you got to admit it, he's got some cahonies and he will run it and will take a hit to do it too! I have seen him take a few good licks running it in for a TD or 1st down. I just wish the guy could be consistant (and not in throwing int's)

That is a damn good commerdial and so is the other one of that series "can we re do that and get it from my better side?" That guy is so vain its funny!

We're just seeing that the QB problem in Miami can't be solve with what we have and that we'll have to seriously look at FA next year.

But with the oline we have right now, maybe we'll have to keep Fiedler next year again and draft a young QB.

The window is closing for this team. We cannot afford to "wait" another couple of season.

I'll tell you how you can't blame this loss on Griese....It was 14-0 before Griese turned the ball over.

Originally posted by BroncoFox
Same thing was said in Denver. Griese Groupies(tm) said our line.. if we only had a line!!.. Brian would be fine. The Brian Bashers(tm) said 'it doesn't matter if we had a line.. you can't protect him on every play the entire game, no matter *how* good the line is'.

I heard it for years in Denver. I finally migrated from 'Groupie' to 'Basher'.. I gave up on him. It is interesting to see the *exact* same posts on this board. It is like I am on a Denver board last year. ;)
thank you for the input BF!;)

Ohh and 5 turnovers helped

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'll tell you how you can't blame this loss on Griese....It was 14-0 before Griese turned the ball over.

the situation, goodness the guy almost gave up a safety. I'm tired of Griese and his 7 step drops. We DOnt have an all pro line. It wont work

Re: Ohh and 5 turnovers helped

Originally posted by rhadaddy

the situation, goodness the guy almost gave up a safety. I'm tired of Griese and his 7 step drops. We DOnt have an all pro line. It wont work
IMO he drops too deep. the DE doesn't even have to button hook around the defender, just lays his ears back and comes straight in!:rolleyes:

Re: Ohh and 5 turnovers helped

Originally posted by rhadaddy

I am NOT absolving Griese from anything....the original post has a question in it that reads, "how can anyone not put the main reason for this loss on him?".....I'm saying that we were down 14-0 before he did anything.

Back
Top Bottom