Griese had 5 turnovers today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese had 5 turnovers today

QBs

I dont think we have enough time to go with a 1st rd pick at QB. A great O line rookie con contribuite right awat but it will take years for a QB to come in and play well. I cant remember the last one that played well enough to get to the SB in the first few years (marino). Of course he lost too. We need to secure to the o line. To blame the QB for the issues is like blaming Ricky. Should we get a new back too? Well maybe he has POOR numbers. Of course not, his numbers are bad b/c of the line, same as BG. I feel BG should stay at starter. Jay has proven he cant get us there. If Brian looks bad, considering the line play, we look to free agency. I would take a serious look at Gannon.

Re: Re: Ohh and 5 turnovers helped

Originally posted by inFINSible

I am NOT absolving Griese from anything....the original post has a question in it that reads, "how can anyone not put the main reason for this loss on him?".....I'm saying that we were down 14-0 before he did anything.
i agree with that. master bates is not a coach. i'm still in the dark about norv. i know he has a more interesting playbook than what he's shown. i just don't know if he is molding it around the talent he has at his disposal. and the first one that should be disposed of is fletcher!:rolleyes:

Dreadlockera, did you just say we should look at Gannon?? Just checking. Hey what about Flutie?? Well Heck, why were at it, what about Elway, or Dan for that matter. BG has proven this team can't win with him at QB, at least we win with Jay. It might not be pretty but we win. with BG we have no chance.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
Dreadlockera, did you just say we should look at Gannon?? Just checking. Hey what about Flutie?? Well Heck, why were at it, what about Elway, or Dan for that matter. BG has proven this team can't win with him at QB, at least we win with Jay. It might not be pretty but we win. with BG we have no chance.
with jays average, we're looking at a 10-6 season. with brian 7-9 tops. what do you think we should do!:(

"He threw 3 INT's and fumbled twice, how can anyone not put the main reason for this loss on him? You will not win if your offense commits 5 turnovers. Let alone just a single player."

nor will you win when the O line gets whipped pay after play, whether it is a running play or a passing play. and thats what happened yesterday and has been happening all season. the O line play is wretched. yesterday the Defense decided they didnt feel liike tackling as well, which did not help. the only emotion i saw all day was from Jr Seau. i have to wonder again why the play calling does not account for Wade Smith's play at left tackle either. shotgun formations, rolling out to the right on occasion, and getting the LT some help at times might make sense as well.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
That is a damn good commerdial and so is the other one of that series "can we re do that and get it from my better side?" That guy is so vain its funny!

"Oh noooo. I couldn't chance it. Not with the big week ahead." :lol:

I heard the TV commentators say that BG was sitting all by himself close to the end of the game when our back up QB was in....

That seems to tell me how the rest team felt (and still feel today)about him.....

I am Keeping the "Faith!"

GOOO FFIIINZ!

:)

Originally posted by Disnardo
I heard the TV commentators say that BG was sitting all by himself close to the end of the game when our back up QB was in....

That seems to tell me how the rest team felt (and still feel today)about him.....

I am Keeping the "Faith!"

GOOO FFIIINZ!

:)
wish i could find the post in jay's forum that stated jay had lost his job and was on his way out!

btw, rosenfels threw for a TD, with the same oline, no INT's either...............hmmm!:rolleyes:

NCFINFAN,
yeah i said gannon. He will be out of a job next year and we need to win now with our aging team. A drafted QB would be a waste. Ricky would be dead by then and the rest of the tallent (defense) retired. If brunell is an option I dont know why rich would not be. I thought we needed a scrambling QB in our system anyway. It certainly makes more sense to get a QB who scrambles instead of fixing our line:lol:

Back
Top Bottom