Griese is Mini-Bledsoe.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is Mini-Bledsoe..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone watching this game?

They both have a nice arm, but cant hold onto the ball for spit and have zero pocket awareness..When given time are hot, but when rattled, play absolutely horridly.

I hate to say this as a Dolphins fan...but quit insulting Bledsoe like that! There's not another QB in the league that would have performed as bas as Griese today if given the shot (and that includes third stringers on any team in the league!)

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Ray Lucas would have.

I can't argue with you there.....we do seem to have a knack for finding the worst QB's in the league! :(

There is a difference. There were times the Miami offensive line gave Griese time to throw yet he still did bad.

Bledsoe almost NEVER has time to throw.

Originally posted by dean_siu

I can't argue with you there.....we do seem to have a knack for finding the worst QB's in the league! :(

yeah...like the one we had starting for 4 years on this team...........:cool:

Wait a minute? Griese had tons of time to throw? What kind of revisionist history is this? He was constantly pressured.

Put 90% of your pocket passing QB's behind our line, and you'd have the same result.

Dan Marino would have trouble with this o-line and these WR's.

our offense doesn't know what a pocket is...much less...how to create one

griese is not the best qb in the league...but our team isn't good enough for griese to be effective......we might as well get money for him...put fiddler back in and pull an ostrich (head under ground).....

fiddler (fee fee) cant do jack **** for this team and has proven that.......anyone who doesn't want griese to do well in miami is ignorant and wants us to lose...

i think those of us who are "fee fee bashers" just are realistic.....realistic yet hoping for a miracle in miami....a backup qb to spark our team for a second half run to the superbowl.

it is obvious now to everyone that we are a subpar team and have no hope to do anything.......we will rebuild for a few years and then return to form as an above .500 team with a ****load of potential but falls short for one lame reason or the other.

fiedler/griese? it doesn't matter at this point.....i cant be happy with settling with a 9-7 season again (or god forbid worse than that)........i've decided to not care as much anymore...there is no point.

the truth is ...80% of the dolphins go home after a loss to their multimillion dollar homes and shrug off the loss.........its harder for a diehard phinfan......we all know that

sigh to you miami dolphins although at least this year there was no false sense of hope...we did not have the AFC title in our hands like last year....at least we know that we aint doing **** early and can therefore just root against all the teams we hate (like pats) to make early exits out of the playoffs

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Anyone watching this game?

They both have a nice arm, but cant hold onto the ball for spit and have zero pocket awareness..When given time are hot, but when rattled, play absolutely horridly.

No...

Griese throws nice spiral but doesn't have the big arm Drew has.I'll take Drew any day although Drew is another one who folds under pressure.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

griese is not the best qb in the league...but our team isn't good enough for griese to be effective......we might as well get money for him...put fiddler back in and pull an ostrich (head under ground).....

fiddler (fee fee) cant do jack **** for this team and has proven that.......anyone who doesn't want griese to do well in miami is ignorant and wants us to lose...

i think those of us who are "fee fee bashers" just are realistic.....realistic yet hoping for a miracle in miami....a backup qb to spark our team for a second half run to the superbowl.

it is obvious now to everyone that we are a subpar team and have no hope to do anything.......we will rebuild for a few years and then return to form as an above .500 team with a ****load of potential but falls short for one lame reason or the other.

fiedler/griese? it doesn't matter at this point.....i cant be happy with settling with a 9-7 season again (or god forbid worse than that)........i've decided to not care as much anymore...there is no point.

the truth is ...80% of the dolphins go home after a loss to their multimillion dollar homes and shrug off the loss.........its harder for a diehard phinfan......we all know that

sigh to you miami dolphins although at least this year there was no false sense of hope...we did not have the AFC title in our hands like last year....at least we know that we aint doing **** early and can therefore just root against all the teams we hate (like pats) to make early exits out of the playoffs

:lol: :lol:

what is funny? thats how i feel right about now

what is funny? thats how i feel right about now

I'm not sure if this is the line he was laughing about...but here's the line from your post I find funny........

"fiddler (fee fee) cant do jack **** for this team and has proven that"

Why can't people just look at Jay's W/L record and realize exactly how much stronger this would be if he had even an average line and average wide receivers?

This guy has proven himself as a winner and I can't figure out for the life of me why some Dolphin fans can't accept this!

yes...he has proven to be a tough guy and a winner....but what happened the last three years?

what is better? squeaking into the playoffs only to be dominated and embarrased on the road........or try another angle that COULD spark the team so we play as a TEAM.........neither fiedler nor griese can do jack **** for us.......thats basically what i meant.......

my post wasn't really a fiedler bash...just a general release of steam

it is obvious that fiedler cant get it done and besides that...he is injured......what im saying is alot of people want griese to fail.....and him failing costs us wins....so why would a dolphin fan want griese to suck just to prove a point? that griese is equally ineffective as fiedler?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't know why anyone would call you a hater when you call the qb fee fee as if it was his name. as far as "diehard", take a second and read that word very slowly. you see the two words in there are "die" and "hard". you're more like, i'll die if my qb is not a pro bowler and my team is tied for the wild card.

let's remember "dieharders", if olindo makes one of two field goals, we're 5-1 with fee fee and leading the division. we have 7 winnable games left and a beat up denver team to contend with for the last wild card. i'm not as as "diehard" as phin-o-rama, but i'm going to be watching next week.

Back
Top Bottom