Griese is Mini-Bledsoe.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is Mini-Bledsoe..

It's Not Over till the Fat Lady Sings

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

griese is not the best qb in the league...but our team isn't good enough for griese to be effective......we might as well get money for him...put fiddler back in and pull an ostrich (head under ground).....

Phin, we all feel your pain. Let's hope that JF gets healthy real quick and can at least help the fins save the season. As you well know BG is not made to play with our underachieving OL. He is a drop back passer that sets up 7 or 9 yds behind the LOS. By the time he gets set up he has the DEs on his face.

Let's keep the "Faith"

GOOO FFIINNZ !

:cooldude: :judge:

i can call fiedler w/e i want.....that makes me no less a fan.

i was talking to my steeler fan buddy today on the phone and i made a comment about how greasy brians hands were.

if fiedler gets the nod next week or the week after....so be it....griese will get killed behind this line......maybe fiedler was underrated by alot of people in that he made the most with what we have....i rooted for fiedler plenty..i wanted him to step up and be a great field general that ran the offense efficiently.......maybe i seek too much perfection

but i hate to think like that....whats wrong with wanting the phins to be dominant ALL SEASON...not just a 5-1 start......we've seen it before

i wasn't asking to be criticized but i guess thats inevitable as people cant handle someone referring to fiedler as fee fee......

and yes...i am a diehard dolphins fan...and i have been for about 12 years......not real long but long enough to know these dolphins fairly well

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i i'm not as as "diehard" as phin-o-rama, but i'm going to be watching next week.

if you think for one second that my posts meant that i was not going to watch each and every game...then you took them the wrong way

all i was doing was commenting on how silly it is to call the guy fee fee and then talk about how people consider you a HATER. see the irony. it's like saying, " i don't hate (racial slur)"

the guys not joe montana and he never said he was. he's a tough guy who's played for your favorite team. thus, give him the respect of calling him by his name.

my other point was that you can't call yourself a "diehard" and then talk about putting your head in the sand when the team is tied for the wild card with seven games left to play.

i know you don't want to get your heartbroken again. but, i don't have to tell you that heartbreak is the definition of being a fan. believing when no one else does is what makes you a diehard. i love jay fiedler because the kid went to my high school and grew up on my block. i couldn't care less about the dolphins. but, i am a jay fiedler diehard. i believe that he'll find a way to lead the fins to the superbowl. not because i have a firm grasp in reality. but, because i'm a jay fiedler diehard fan. some of you guys should forget about the heartbreak and start being dolphin diehards.

Originally posted by minus

:lol: :lol:

You know what's funny, Minus?

The sig that you once had, and for some reason, changed.

"Jay Fiedler will be in the Pro Bowl this season!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, Fiedler's a lot closer to the probowl than Griese is.

Griese had a QB rating of 28 today...and that doesn't count the 2 fumbles!

Jay's no all-star, but he makes it work and is kicks *** on third down...which Griese is terrible at.

I don't know why you guys are so surprised. Brian Greise was dogged by INT's in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom