Griese or Fielder Tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese or Fielder Tonight?

Phins Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I read the article that says Griese will start tonight, but I've gone to espn.com, nfl.com and cnnsi.com and non of those sites have a story on it. Is it official? I would think that Griese starting tonight would be a big story, especially for MNF. I would have expected to see an article on it somewhere.

What is the official word?

Phins Phan

I read this article. My point is: why is the Herald the only web site in the country that has this story? As I said before I find it strange that ESPN does not have a story on it.

Does anyone know of any other sites that are reporting this info?

Phins Phan

I'm also wondering. I would have thought we would have seen an "official" announcement on some major outlet, especially miamidolphins.com.

So I'm not certain yet.

It will be a game time decision but, it is going to be Griese because JF did not practice at all this week and he will be sat down due to his injury. If Griese lights up the scoreboard with over 260 + yards passing 3 tds and 0 ints with deep throws connecting, he will start the remainder of the season until JF gets healthy again. BANK ON THIS!!

Because Dave said it would be a "gametime" decision. Griese will start though.

I hadn't heard that, specifically, it would be a game time decision. I heard that Dave would announce the decision on Monday, but there seems to be a consensus that it's going to be BG so I'm cool with that.

Let's see what he does.

maybe it's like a Browns thing, not letting the Pats know who will start so Belly couldn't prepare for just one QB but two

Junior Seau was supposed to make his California homecoming tonight when the Dolphins face the San Diego Chargers, but nearby wildfires have forced the game to Arizona. Brian Griese will be making his first start for Miami at quarterback in place of an injured Jay Fiedler.

from http://www.nfl.com

in the miami herald article don't they quote espn and abc as their sources for saying griese is the starter? it sounds like it was "read between the lines" the way the determined it, but i'd put my money on griese starting.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
maybe it's like a Browns thing, not letting the Pats know who will start so Belly couldn't prepare for just one QB but two

You have to prepare for Jay Fiedler? :o

lol jk

Back
Top Bottom