Griese Will Crush Indy!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Will Crush Indy!!!

Blame It On Me

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let's face it. Jay Sux!

New England had worst pass defense in the whole league and we lose.

Griese is the man. I know we all know that with Griese no one can beat us. He makes our line better and our receivers better. Jay has never done anything good and should go back to the ivy league the Feebler. I'm so glad to get rid of him and get a pro bowl quarterback.

Now with Griese we'll have long bombs and a great qb.

A little too outlandish for my taste. Especially calling a Belichick team "the worst" at anything. We're statistically the 4th worst passing D in the league. But you know that's not accurate. New England is actually 20th. And we know they're better than that.

But yes, I'm glad Griese is playing well for us.

come on muck. if griese played that game we would have won.

if griese didnt get hurt and started we'd be undefeated right now. if fiedler gets lucky maybe they let him be ballboy next year.

go griese and destroy the colts

I hope he does not have to win the game for us next week. He is a a good QB who can really manage well, but what happened in Denver is he tried to support a team missing John Elway and that is hard.

You've already declared that we're unbeatable and that Jay has never done anything good. Neither is true. And that comes off as....well, you know.

I'm excited about Griese's performance and how he's supposedly looked in practice. But this was one game against the worst team in the league. So lets temper our enthusiasm just a tad and remain optimistic. :)

muck - you seem like a nice guy but it sounds like you just love feebler so much you can't believe what you saw with your own eyes.

griese was great and will crush indy by 14. he'll throw for 350 with 3 tds and no ints. the offense couldn't block anyone with feebler because they know he's no good. with griese no one was anywhere near him.

how could we lose with an all-pro now throwing the ball. we'll throw deep and people will stop putting eight guys in the box and ricky will run like he did last year and we'll win easy.

it's ok muck.. we know you love feebler but he sux and griese showed him up tonight

You're new here. So I'll cut you some slack. But you'd better tighten up asap.

I call it like I see it.....whereas you are coming off like a school girl with a crush. I don't care who our QB is. As long as we succeed and the offense goes "vroom", I'm happy. And IMO that means Griese starts. But I also keep it in perspective.

Then again I really shouldn't have to explain myself to you. You can read my posts and see for yourself.

A bit heaty in here, lets keep thing in a bigger perspective and realize that people in San Diego are losing their homes while we take shots at each other, only because we root for the same team?! Anyways to the new guy, Muck is a cool guy, I'm sure you are too so just chill with the attacks. Keep it in the Smack forum for the real foes.

I agree with Muck in that Griese was very impressive for being out for 2 months but don't giddy up the horses and think the Vince Lomabrdi trophy is being shipped to Miami via FedEx as we speak. The Colts are a real good team, and next week will be a true test. I certainly haven't been the biggest supporter for Fiedler and was hoping for Griese to return soon, but lets not hype up Griese like if he's related to LeBron James just yet. Still a long way fellas!

Originally posted by Muck
You're new here. So I'll cut you some slack. But you'd better tighten up asap.

I call it like I see it.....whereas you are coming off like a school girl with a crush. I don't care who our QB is. As long as we succeed and the offense goes "vroom", I'm happy. And IMO that means Griese starts. But I also keep it in perspective.

Then again I really shouldn't have to explain myself to you. You can read my posts and see for yourself.

He's not new here. I'll bet he's under a false handle because in the past he could not work and play well with others.:lol:

Originally posted by Den54

He's not new here. I'll bet he's under a false handle because in the past he could not work and play well with others.:lol:

;) Sounds about right to me.

I'll third that theory....and add, from the tone of his posts, I'm surprised he was even allowed to stay up that late.

Where are the parents?? :shakeno:

Originally posted by Blame It On Me
Let's face it. Jay Sux!

New England had worst pass defense in the whole league and we lose.

Griese is the man. I know we all know that with Griese no one can beat us. He makes our line better and our receivers better. Jay has never done anything good and should go back to the ivy league the Feebler. I'm so glad to get rid of him and get a pro bowl quarterback.

Now with Griese we'll have long bombs and a great qb.

So we're going to the Super Bowl? Yes!!!!! Thanks for the inside scoop. I thought we still had games to play, but what do I know?
Brian played good, but lets wait until he faces more competition, before we put his name on the ring of honor, okay? I hope he continues to play well, but the jury is still out.

Re: Re: Griese Will Crush Indy!!!

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

Brian played good, but lets wait until he faces more competition, before we put his name on the ring of honor, okay? I hope he continues to play well, but the jury is still out.

All you guys need to do is strategically place a few gin and tonics in the end zone and Griese will take it home all the time.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
A bit heaty in here, lets keep thing in a bigger perspective and realize that people in San Diego are losing their homes while we take shots at each other, only because we root for the same team?! Anyways to the new guy, Muck is a cool guy, I'm sure you are too so just chill with the attacks. Keep it in the Smack forum for the real foes.

I agree with Muck in that Griese was very impressive for being out for 2 months but don't giddy up the horses and think the Vince Lomabrdi trophy is being shipped to Miami via FedEx as we speak. The Colts are a real good team, and next week will be a true test. I certainly haven't been the biggest supporter for Fiedler and was hoping for Griese to return soon, but lets not hype up Griese like if he's related to LeBron James just yet. Still a long way fellas!

good point 02, this game setting was weird. i read an article about thomlinson bitching about players looking morbid before the game. the fiedler haters need to be alittle real here. teh whole thing was set up for griese which is what should have been done, but its different against better teams and teams who now know that Griese will be behind center. its a totally differnet world folks.
ps Muck, your right on dude.

Back
Top Bottom