Gronk's WWE friend says it is only a matter of time before he joins WWE

Discussion in 'Beasts of the AFC East' started by DisturbedShifty, Feb 12, 2018.

1. DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty Shifty Gold Administrator Finheaven VIP

I can't remember where I posted that he would probably try for the WWE if he retired but since I can't find that thread I will just post it here.

If you watch the link in the article to the TMZ video Rawley says he wouldn't put anything past Gronk.

For me Gronk would be a hell of an addition to a WWE roster. The only concern is him staying healthy. The guy has a problem with in in pads. I can't imagine what might happen without those pads after he starts taking bumps. Or worse ends up in something like a Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/11/wrestling-pal-on-gronk-wwe-a-matter-of-when-not-if/

2. superphin

superphin close your eyes, see that? no your eyes are closed Finheaven VIP

well he's already a millionaire and a big name so he can just get on a pseudo legends contract and wrestle sparingly for big money. He has no need to wrestle smaller shows or 300 times a year like all the other wrestlers who depend on their paycheck.

3. CedarPhin

CedarPhin King of the Winter Carnival Finheaven VIP

He's certainly got the personality to go on one of those things. He should go...would be nice to have him out of the division.