Grove and Carey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grove and Carey

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
At this rate their is going to be no John Tait, no Damien Woody, no Randy Moss.

The FO is a f***ing joke.

Ogunleye may have to go, and we may have to go Oline in the Draft (Jake Grove and Vernon Carey) coz we aint gonna solve it in FA.

BTW... i think that we will sign Damien Woody today, in the 40m and 10m bonus range, we're that desperate.

its been 48 hours!!!!!!!!!

give it a break man. You notice all the contracts that have been signed and completed are seriously overpaying for players?

We have missed out on no one thus far, Woody will come here, as there is NO official news about him signing with Detroit and Tait is still up in the air, as we dont actually know whats going on.

As for Moss, I highly doubt that this deal, if it would ever happen, would happen anytime in the next 2 weeks, so that means im gonna lose more sleep!

Question for everyone.

How much is too much for Woody?

At what point do you cut your losses and either sign a "lesser" player or seriously play the draft game to get cheap labor. There MUST be some formula that the FO uses to make these decisions....

My concern is that we are in a "feeding frenzy" right now and a bidding war w/ Detroit. If we win...maybe we have really lost in the long run, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom