Gruden on Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden on Williams

haha. who cares about posts. wait do i get money if i reach 1000 or something?

Saban4prez said:
sure but i suppose you're question forces me to prove you right now doesn't it?

You just did prove me right by only writing one line and quoting me.

Saban4prez said:
haha. who cares about posts. wait do i get money if i reach 1000 or something?

Write something constructive with your opinion then, not just one liners that don't really mean anything but create speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saban4prez
that article says nothing about miami wanting williams.

You might have a point. I've been on draft overload, I'm done speculating. I'm locked in on Mike Williams and I trust the boss anyways. So this will be my last post on the subject until after the draft. Thanks for the wake up call.
:cooldude:

You just proved me right again.

You wrote one line creating some speculation but no real opinion or point to the post, and someone else reacted to it.

There's no point in even arguing this with you, I'm going to sleep.

If we're going to complain about this thread, I'll complain about the ambiguousness bred by saying "Williams". Is Gruden talking about trading for Ricky? Drafting Mike? Drafting the Cadillac? All of that could have been cleared up by giving us a R/M/C in front of the Williams.

Dolfan2788 said:
There's no point in even arguing this with you, I'm going to sleep.

I guess you are doing the same thing by replying to your own post. :shakeno:

Jimmy James said:
If we're going to complain about this thread, I'll complain about the ambiguousness bred by saying "Williams". Is Gruden talking about trading for Ricky? Drafting Mike? Drafting the Cadillac? All of that could have been cleared up by giving us a R/M/C in front of the Williams.

Good point. I personally thought "Gruden on Williams" was about some illicit affair between Chucky and one of the tennis sisters.

if the bucs do decide to go with williams, then dolphins could trade down and still get a good RB

His vertical leap is only 38 in. Chambers is 44. Since Chambers is 6 inches shorter, but can jump 8 inches higher doesn't that mean Chambers plays 2 inches above Williams?

I don't see the big deal about getting your post count up. If what you are posting is relevent then what does the post count have to do with anything? People have no lives these days. :(

Back
Top Bottom