Guarentee!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guarentee!!!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The stupid Patriots score a TD on their opening pre-season drive. You heard it hear first!!!!

One thing is for certain if Brady ever gets hurt the Pats are toast. Boy does this kid Davey suck!!!

OH Great Eagles. Your first team offense can't even get a first down against New Englands backups. The Eagles are going to be great :rolleyes:.

Hey Milford Ma.....

how about that Randy Cross.....what a fuggin' jerk-off he is....

he's just about polishing all the Patriots knobs!!!! What a friggin A-hole!

dcm said:
Hey Milford Ma.....

how about that Randy Cross.....what a fuggin' jerk-off he is....

he's just about polishing all the Patriots knobs!!!! What a friggin A-hole!
Well, with that blocked punt by Izzo, I am still shaking my head as to why we released him. :shakeno:

BlitPhinFan said:
Well, with that blocked punt by Izzo, I am still shaking my head as to why we released him. :shakeno:

I could never figure that one out either, he is one of the best special team players I have ever seen. :)

pats4life said:
I could never figure that one out either, he is one of the best special team players I have ever seen. :)
I haven't looked at the Pats website and don't want to. Could you answer one question for me though? Is he doing "At the Movies with Larry Izzo" for you guys as well? Man, I loved those reviews. :tongue: Some of them are true classics. :D

BlitPhinFan said:
I haven't looked at the Pats website and don't want to. Could you answer one question for me though? Is he doing "At the Movies with Larry Izzo" for you guys as well? Man, I loved those reviews. :tongue: Some of them are true classics. :D

I have heard of "at the movies with Larry Izzo" but he dose not do it on the Patriots web site :shakeno:

ChambOfCommerce said:
Izzo signed as a free agent with the Patsy's
But, we had a chance to retain him. Not to mention extending his contract the year before. So to me that's the same as releasing him.

I can't remember the exact details as I was out on a contract when it happened so I didn't get to see what happened. I just know when I got back from the job, he was gone. :cry:

pats4life said:
I have heard of "at the movies with Larry Izzo" but he dose not do it on the Patriots web site :shakeno:
Whew... well at least we did get that exclusive deal from him.;)

F150&Dolfan said:
OH Great Eagles. Your first team offense can't even get a first down against New Englands backups. The Eagles are going to be great :rolleyes:.
LOL:roflmao:

They're a very overated team. Think about it, they've been around for about 80+ years. Never won a superbowl. Won a championship, wich by the way the Arizona Cardinals did a few years before that. And they've been to the NFC championship game for three years in a row and can't get anyfurther. The Eagles aren't even worthy of eating the crap off the bottom of my shoes. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom