Guess the QB, He could be our Future!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess the QB, He could be our Future!!!

Fintastic

AIR FORCE PHIN FAN
Reaction score
Quarterback ________, the second-leading passer in NCAA history with over 13,000 yards, will play for the South squad in the 2004 Senior Bowl.

______ turned in a remarkable 2003 season, throwing for records of 4,490 yards and 34 touchdowns, while completing 348 of 483 passes for an amazing 72.05 completion percentage and only seven interceptions.

He finished his career with 13,484 passing yards, which ranks second on the all-time NCAA list.

One of the three finalists for the Davey O'Brien Award, presented annually to the best quarterback in college football, ______ was also a unanimous selection as the 2003 ACC Player of the Year.
(That should give it away)

The 6-5, 240-pounder, whose jersey number of 17 was retired by the school during the 2003 season.

______ closed out his amazing career in record style, throwing for a Tangerine Bowl record 475 yards and five touchdowns in the Wolfpack's 56-26 victory over Kansas. (Wins big games)

Do you know who this STUD is ?

I say draft him in the first or GB might, and get a good OL in the first from losing O-Gun (if he goes). Then we need to trade up later picks to get a good WR in the 2nd. :cool:

I heard that the Packers like Phillip Rivers ALOT... With Ron Wolf here, I doubt Miami will miss out on Phillip Rivers if he's as good as everyone believes

Back
Top Bottom