Guess who has the #1 pass defense in the AFC. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who has the #1 pass defense in the AFC.

The game can either way and I think this game will be high scoring game but Buffalo has the edge because they have running and New England can't stop the run ...Henry can't hold on to the ball that when I see New England taking this game...

37-34
Bills win :mad:

"Henry can take care of himself....."pop" out comes the ball!"

LOL Mr. Fumbles huh?

Yes Henry needs to hold onto the ball and we should be able to get some good yards on the ground this weekend!

I too want to see the enitre Bills team get injured very badly...... badly injured pride that is... :biggrin:

The PATS will win this game because their entire season rides on it. It will be similiar to the NE vs KC game where Tom Brady will have a big day against the soft Buffalo defense. He will not be throwing the ball directly to Nate Clements 3 times I can guarentee that. As for Henry the Fins were dropping 5 and 6 guys into coverage in that game leaving 5 or 6 defenders in the box. If Miami put up 8 man fronts Henry would not have gotten 50 yards rushing.

Originally posted by justafan
Words of desperation. I don't think a lot of finfans would agree with that statement BSQx.

You're right Justafan..I don't won't your players hurt...I like when a team beat another at full strength...then you get a sense of what that team is really about..Beating a team because of injuries suck..because you didn't beat their best..You guys should have a good game against the Pats... They're down right and a good start on your side could beat them before they get started...but if you let them hang in the game..you could be the cactilous that puts them back into winning form....but I must say I would want them to beat you this week to give us some breathing space..

Personally, I'm emotionally ambivilant about the Pats vs Bills game. It could be better for Miami to see the Pats win this one. However, part of me wants Bledsoe to shred the Pats to within an inch of their collective football lives just to prove how stupid they were to trade Drew within the division. The trade idea had merit, but sending him to a divisional opponent warrants being FUBAR.

About Henry running against the Miami defense. The game plan was directed towards stopping the pass, not the run. Thus why you would see Henry run well. With only 4-6 in the box, any decent running back can get some yards.

But this weekend I just see the Pats having to win this one. For the Bills its really only a pride thing. But the Pats are against the wall, they lose this and they're done for the season because a 5th straight loss would completely break their spirit. Just my 2cents.

yeah, i find it hard to root for one afc east team over the other. the way this division has always gone, i'd expect the bills, pats, and dolphins to all be in the thick of it until the end. that's not what i want, but that's usually close to what we get every year. as for this weekend's game, the pats are good at confusing quarterbacks and they do have a good pass defense, but i've seen a few too many instances of otis smith being burned to believe they're gonna shut down buffalo's passing attack. we'll see. i'm thinking belicheck will have a game plan to prepare for bledsoe, but bledsoe will want this game as much as any regular season game he's played. should be worth watching, even though both teams can't lose...

After all the on purpose remarks by Bills fans simply to piss us off I thought I'd throw one back your way. In no way do I really want Bills players injured. I'm weary of Bills fans coming to our site and slinging garbage that is inesplicable and disrespectful. How did you feel reading my post and getting a dose of your own medicine? It sucks doesn't it?

Originally posted by RobertHoover
But 81, when we played you your strenth on D was stopping the run and TH ran for 132 yards. The Bills O has adapted when it's had to so far. Hopefully we do sunday.

And 40-50 yards on the ground is a huge amount.

Yes but perhaps you want to rewatch that game and see how much of the time the phins only rushed 4 guys :D

The phins played defense pretty damn good against you guys. It was Lucas who gave it away.

Finding confidence in Henry's 132 yards rushing against a 4 man rush while the passing game was held to 182 yards and 23 total points isn't comforting.

Originally posted by IceStorm
About Henry running against the Miami defense. The game plan was directed towards stopping the pass, not the run. Thus why you would see Henry run well. With only 4-6 in the box, any decent running back can get some yards.

The Bills fans know this Ice, they just need to make themselves feel better about a game that the Bills got away with one.

Back
Top Bottom