Guess who's back ... back again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's back ... back again

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Astro's back! Hello friends!

Seattle was gorgeous, but it's good to be home. I can see not much happened on the Dolphins front while I was away (although I was pleased to see the Marks Brothers get their official ticket to The Honor Roll). C'mon training camp!

P.S. Look for another column fairly soon.

Aw geez. It's back !!!!

:jk: Nice to see ya again.

Doc Zoom,

Welcome back. While you were gone I got way bored here and popped over to the zone where the Buffaloes roam. What should I happen to find posted there... but your OG piece. (AJ had forwarded them a sample of FinHeaven's finest.:))

What a fine -- although probably futile -- undertaking it is to attempt to educate Bills fans.;)

Anyway... good to see you back.

Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone. Phan4 ... you don't happen to have a link, do you?

Well back Doc. Oh by the way, while you were gone, my team desimated your team in our fantasy baseball league :lol: ;) :jk:

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Why, of course, Doc:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20064

Just remember to shower before you come back to FinHeaven.;)

I just came back from the bad place. Shudder. I feel so unclean.

Originally posted by Migs182005
Well back Doc. Oh by the way, while you were gone, my team desimated your team in our fantasy baseball league :lol: ;) :jk:

Thanks for the love, Migs. I forget ... why did I join a fantasy baseball team? Oh yeah ... because I love punishing myself.

:hitself:

Is it football season yet?

Don't know ya yet but, Ehhh, what's up Doc? Glad ta meet ya.

Back
Top Bottom