Gurley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gurley

finatic33

Rookie
Reaction score
Lets take him guys...Time to grow a set and take a chance on a big time talent...Todd Gurley....He'd be perfect for our offence....this is the guy that'll put us over the top

Well don't tell us, call Hickbaum, I can't draft him

I think we're sat right in the sweet spot round 1....big mistake to pass over an elite talent like Gurley...might be tempted by tradedown offers but stay put and take the chance

I remember the same things said about trent richardson. He was compared to AP by everyone. I know i will get hated for this but buyer beware.

I remember the same things said about trent richardson. He was compared to AP by everyone. I know i will get hated for this but buyer beware.

fwiw i remember the same kind of hype surrounding richardson...have you watched them both play though?..Gurleys skillset in my opinion would be absolutely taylormade for our scheme....freakin brutal

fwiw i remember the same kind of hype surrounding richardson...have you watched them both play though?..Gurleys skillset in my opinion would be absolutely taylormade for our scheme....freakin brutal
My biggest concern with Gurley is he has already Been injured multiple times in his career. Despite only taking a third of his teams snaps nonetheless. I'd rather not gamble on injuries in the 1st round. I also question his vision. Some people are saying great things about his vision. I don't see it he misses holes but then again people said Richardson had great vision and that's just not true

I was strongly against drafting a RB in the first round but honestly I've been warming up to Gurley. If we take him I would not be upset.

Im not sold on Gurley, i feel like there are much better RBs in this draft. I mean look at when Gurley got hurt Chubb came in and had beast stats also. Am i the only one who thinks hes overrated?

Back
Top Bottom