Guru Results Week 4... Ouch... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guru Results Week 4... Ouch...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Week 4 Prediction Results... Ouch...

There were about to 45 predictions for week 4... all but 3 were for the Dolphins...

2 were from Non-Phin Fans...
Raider Hater 30-24 Chiefs
Clumpledplatelet 24-21 Chiefs
Nice job fellas, you were wiser than most of us this week.

However, the ONLY choice for Guru this week is Sportsguy who IS a Fins Fan AND was in fact the closest of all the predictions counted.

So CONGRATS to Sportsguy for being this weeks Guru with your prediction of 31-27 Chiefs... Sportsguy, you are no homer.

As for the rest of us? Well, we all looked like Nostradumbasses this week.

Going through the threads I found one particularly ominous and fortelling post...
09-24-2002 01:14 PM By MDFINFAN
...The KC O is for real...We defintely need the long drives this week to keep their O off the field..the WR's need to make those easy catches that they were dropping on the Jets..We need sustain drives this week..This is the RAM's North...Don't take this one for granted..KC is a sleeper for a fools team who's not paying attention.

Good job MD. I always like reading your posts, good insight, and a firm grasp of whats going on. Now I know to take your predictions more seriously too......

13isgreat great job as well....takes a lot of patience and its nice to see who's right and wrong....Keep up the great work!!:eat:

All week I knew sportsguy11 was the only one who predicted the loss(rivals don't count ...they always predict a loss;) )......all week I was hoping he was wrong so, this is a very reluctant congatulations, sportsguy11, but, good call man.

MDfinfan....you're scary....;)

Thanks guys

:p I just want people to know that I'm Miguel Lorenzo, just incase you didn't know. I mainly go by Migs182005, but I just wanted to make another sn too :D Just curious. anyways, thanks guys. I've had this feeling since July. Ask AJ, :D I wanted to be wrong but I unfortuanatly wasn't. Don't worry, we'll beat the Patriots, I'm telling you now. I'm 35-2 in dolphins games. :eek:
I'll post up my predictions for every game, but remember that I also write my weekly predictions for the rest of the NFL on Fridays. A little endorsment ;).

Dolphins 27 Patriots 24

I know exactly what you mean miguel.....I always have a bad feeling before a loss....sometimes it's strong sometimes it's barely noticeable........I usually ignore it but after the fact, i always say to myself...I knew it.

I just can't bring myself to listen to that voice BEFORE Sunday.

Just for the record....I have NO DOUBT that we are going to beat the Patriots Sunday! None whatsoever. Trust me when I tell you, that's a good sign.:D

same here. This is one of those feelings again. :D

By the way, 13isgr81 thanks for keeping track of all this

Great job :cool:

So are we ready to post our predictions for this week?

Back
Top Bottom