Guys, after tonight we need to forget about this and look towards next week's game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys, after tonight we need to forget about this and look towards next week's game!

callaway1234

Starter
Reaction score
We know what happened with the refs today. It's time to get over it because there's nothing we can do about it now. I know coach is gonna get the players past this and have them take their anger out on a Cincinnati team that I really think we can beat. Things look rough right now in the playoff race but all we can do is keep playing hard and try to get to 4-3.

There were some positives on offense and even more on defense (minus a few big pass plays).

I don't know, I guess I'm trying to say let's not get our hopes up and just keep on fighting. Harping on this game will only make you feel like crap, so just forget about it and look forward to next week's game.

most would rather sit here and wine... we lost.. it was bs.. but we went toe to toe with the best and should have won...

Cinci's big 2 WRs looking good. Whoever Vontae isn't covering is probably going to do some work but i think we can score decent on Cinci. Need to probably score 24+, looking foward to it. I'm sure we will make it close even if we look like we will go up big.

As much as I want to "believe", I will talk to you when Miami wins about 6 games this year. Nothing has changed for years. Sorry man. I call it as I see it. Don't drink the kool-aid.

We know what happened with the refs today. It's time to get over it because there's nothing we can do about it now. I know coach is gonna get the players past this and have them take their anger out on a Cincinnati team that I really think we can beat. Things look rough right now in the playoff race but all we can do is keep playing hard and try to get to 4-3.

There were some positives on offense and even more on defense (minus a few big pass plays).

I don't know, I guess I'm trying to say let's not get our hopes up and just keep on fighting. Harping on this game will only make you feel like crap, so just forget about it and look forward to next week's game.

Sorry no 24 hour rule for being a fan, and getting hosed.

most would rather sit here and wine... we lost.. it was bs.. but we went toe to toe with the best and should have won...

Cinci's big 2 WRs looking good. Whoever Vontae isn't covering is probably going to do some work but i think we can score decent on Cinci. Need to probably score 24+, looking foward to it. I'm sure we will make it close even if we look like we will go up big.
Agreed. Hell, Pittsburgh managed to go 3-1 with Dennis Dixon and Charlie Batch.

After tonight I'll forget about this because I've got a fulltime job. But this will be remembered next sunday for sure.

As bad as the Bengals have been playing lately, Chad and T.O. are gonna light up our secondary.

this loss for me will last a month and possibly a year if we miss the playoffs by a game. this loss was armed robbery. a federal crime.

Back
Top Bottom