Guys, it was my fault we lost yesterday....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys, it was my fault we lost yesterday.......

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing my dolphins T-sirt during the winning streak so that part was good but I've also kept the light off in the family room while I watch the game. Yesterday my wife turned the light on at halftime and I forgot to turn it back off so that's why we lost.

it had nothing to do with the O-line playing it's worst game of the year or with Tua playing bad or the D-line getting pushed around or the LB's that bring down the RB's. It also had nothing to do with our coaching staff not making any adjustments during the game.

Nope, none of that mattered yesterday. If I had turned the light off we'd have won so I'll take the blame for it and promise to do better next week.

I've been wearing my dolphins T-sirt during the winning streak so that part was good but I've also kept the light off in the family room while I watch the game. Yesterday my wife turned the light on at halftime and I forgot to turn it back off so that's why we lost.

it had nothing to do with the O-line playing it's worst game of the year or with Tua playing bad or the D-line getting pushed around or the LB's that bring down the RB's. It also had nothing to do with our coaching staff not making any adjustments during the game.

Nope, none of that mattered yesterday. If I had turned the light off we'd have won so I'll take the blame for it and promise to do better next week.
I think we can forgive you.

Your penance, however, is a sleepover at @circumstances place. And yes, the lights will be off.

I have a T shirt honoring the undefeated team I started wearing when Tua came in and wore it the 3 prior games he was undefeated

Fun while it lasted

:rbt: :rbt: :rbt: :rbt:

I thought it was clearly all my fault but now I see that it was a joint effort in the loss. I got a new Dolphins shirt just days before the 49ers game and wore it every Sunday until yesterday. Danny is correct, we cannot blame the front 7 for laying an egg, the OL for not blocking, the Gailey for his playcalling etc. It was a selfish mistake on my part and I promise to never let the team down like this again.

And here I thought it was all my fault for not taking my drugs tell after the game. I wanted to in joy the game and not be foggy. Glade to know it’s not all on me thanks Danny. With a name like that you have to be good guy that and Ozzy but I go by Dan or Daniel I all wise disliked being called Danny for so reason.

Back
Top Bottom