Haack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haack

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
Sorry if there's a thread on this already, but what a game. I hyped this guy up to my friends who watched the Saints game and he was awful. He was amazing today. Never gave the Titans good field position. Kudos to him and the defense today. Fins up!!!

They should have let him take a few snaps under center. He might do better than Cutler.

But he definitely was huge in putting the Titans in bad field position.

I've been waiting to say Haack attaack since I realized our offense sucks. It's the key to our game plan. When Haack doesn't suck, we win.

I'm not gonna attempt to back that up with facts but I'd rather just believe that our rookie punter is the key to us making the playoffs

Haack Attaack Baby!

When sobriety becomes more realistic, I'm changing my sig to our newest special teams ace!

I'd call the punters the two MVPs from yesterday's game if not for the amazing total effort by our entire defensive unit.

Definitely a game ball for Haack though.

One more thing on haack. Anyone remember that stat line? Haack had as many punts (7) as cutler had completions. That stat stings. I would post that on repeat on the tv's around the building for a day.

true, the titans punter was annihilating the football! 70+! He punted from his endzone and landry fielded at like the 25. It was ridiculous.
You would have thought they were playing at mile high or something. Credit Haack. Every time their guy flipped the field, he flippped it back.

Back
Top Bottom