Haha.. I just realized that Lucas and Griese only 2 wins for the Phins were against.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haha.. I just realized that Lucas and Griese only 2 wins for the Phins were against..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Baltimore and San Diego! That is uncanny...

I realized that too. That's funny.

Careful where you point...

Jay has losses against Houston, Minnesota, NE twice , and Buffalo all within his last 12 games dating back to the end of last year.

Just trying to show the grass on both sides.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Careful where you point...

Jay has losses against Houston, Minnesota, NE twice , and Buffalo all within his last 12 games dating back to the end of last year.

Just trying to show the grass on both sides.

:confused: jay is undefeated vs buffalo...coming in last december in mop up duty in a blowout doesnt qualify as a loss

you guys really wanna laugh?

Brian Griese's qb rating as a dolphin: 69.2

Ray Lucas' qb rating as a dolphin: 69.9

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

:confused: jay is undefeated vs buffalo...coming in last december in mop up duty in a blowout doesnt qualify as a loss

Exactly, Jay has never lost to Buffalo. Lucas played the first game(worst game ever by a QB in his own eyes), and played most of the 2nd. Wasn't Fiedler like 75% healthy for that game? He couldn't even throw. That isn't a loss on his part, that's Ray's loss.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

you guys really wanna laugh?

Brian Griese's qb rating as a dolphin: 69.2

Ray Lucas' qb rating as a dolphin: 69.9

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Gee maybe you didn't really see the game? Fiedler was IN at QB when Miami was up 21-17 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Ricky scored his 2nd touchdown with Fiedler as QB, then Buffalo took the lead and Miami never scored again. Fiedler's loss, its in the books, I dare you to look it up. I'm not trying to bash Fiedler he's been playing amazing lately, but he has had losses just like Griese.

That is creppy, but yes Fiedler is 5-0 vs Bills. Lucas ruined the Winning Strea we had going against Buffaloe. If it wasn;t for Ray we would have an 8-0 streak against them right now which would be as long as the Jets Jinx was.

Gee maybe you didn't really see the game? Fiedler was IN at QB when Miami was up 21-17 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Ricky scored his 2nd touchdown with Fiedler as QB, then Buffalo took the lead and Miami never scored again. Fiedler's loss, its in the books, I dare you to look it up. I'm not trying to bash Fiedler he's been playing amazing lately, but he has had losses just like Griese.

huh ?

The Bills were up when Jay took over....I got game taped so I'll double check..

Originally posted by minus

huh ?

Right... its on NFL.com, don't need to search through tapes. Fiedler took over with 7:01 left in the 3rd quarter. Miami was down 17-14 (Lucas is the losing QB as of now), Fiedler goes in and Ricky scores during that drive to put Miami up 21-17 (so at that point, Fiedler is the winning QB), then Buffalo took the lead, then Fiedler threw the int, and Miami never regained the lead (at that point, Fiedler is the losing QB of the game). Its that simple. Its like baseball, the pticher than won it if trailing, gets the win. The pitcher that lost it, if leading, gets the loss.

Let's not start this crap again, they both should be gone next season unless Fiedler shows us that his time on the bench he learned how to be a deep ball threat (see now you got me started too!!)

Originally posted by T-Bone
Let's not start this crap again, they both should be gone next season unless Fiedler shows us that his time on the bench he learned how to be a deep ball threat (see now you got me started too!!)

AMEN to that!!!!

Neither....

It's time to move onto another chapter at QB for Dolphins football.

Originally posted by minus

huh ?

please do...like you, i(along with several others) distinctly remember miami being down when jay came in...hey, if i'm wrong, i'll own up to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right... its on NFL.com, don't need to search through tapes. Fiedler took over with 7:01 left in the 3rd quarter. Miami was down 17-14 (Lucas is the losing QB as of now), Fiedler goes in and Ricky scores during that drive to put Miami up 21-17 (so at that point, Fiedler is the winning QB), then Buffalo took the lead, then Fiedler threw the int, and Miami never regained the lead (at that point, Fiedler is the losing QB of the game). Its that simple. Its like baseball, the pticher than won it if trailing, gets the win. The pitcher that lost it, if leading, gets the loss.

You are really trying to make a case here eh?

Baseball and football are to different sports. They do not count wins and losses for QBs like they do with pitchers.

Next you will be telling me that Brian also gets a win for the Skins game.

Originally posted by Prime Time
That is creppy, but yes Fiedler is 5-0 vs Bills. Lucas ruined the Winning Strea we had going against Buffaloe. If it wasn;t for Ray we would have an 8-0 streak against them right now which would be as long as the Jets Jinx was.

Not true. Did you watch the second game against Buffalo last year, the one in the snow? The defense is the reason we lost that one, not Lucas. They gave up a bunch of huge plays in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom